Donald Trump, Jeffrey Epstein, Sanela Diane Jenkins in photo

Did I forget about a billionaire celebrity bragging about star struck, money loving whores letting him have his way with them? No.

So many star struck women bringing court cases and allegations of sexual assault. They must be really star struck.

Another Trumper deflecting every Epstein tie and court room document and the 20+ women coming forward claiming sexual assault with a loose ass claim.
Lemme guess, you still believe Brett Kavanaugh masterminded a gang rape ring in HS? Anybody heard from Christine Ford or Julie Swetnick lately, or did they disappear right after their stories fell apart?
<Dany07>

Lemme guess, you still believe Brett Kavanaugh masterminded a gang rape ring in HS? Anybody heard from Christine Ford or Julie Swetnick lately, or did they disappear right after their stories fell apart?
<Dany07>

How about not sidetracking everything into another situation? Kavanaugh's situation has nothing to do with Trump.

just such a shame.
imagine the tales Epstein could've told had he not.....committed suicide.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Rapists always think their victims wanted it.

You're right. Women throwing themselves at celebrities is a myth. Especially the super rich celebrities. All the groupies for the bands supporting Biden right now, never existed. They're all rape victims, who were forced to line up and take their turn on the tour bus. Hugh Hefner having a constantly rotating harem of young sluts was based on love. They really loved his personality, class, and flaccid penis...

Come back down to reality, ya phony sissy.

You're right. Women throwing themselves at celebrities is a myth. Especially the super rich celebrities. All the groupies for the bands supporting Biden right now, never existed. They're all rape victims, who were forced to line up and take their turn on the tour bus. Hugh Hefner having a constantly rotating harem of young sluts was based on love. They really loved his personality, class, and flaccid penis...

Yeah just a total coincidence that Jill Harth testified under oath in 1997 saying Trump nonconsensually grabbed her pussy and kissed her. Only for Trump to brag to Billy Bush that he does exactly that.

Total coincidence.

Why don't you just say that you don't care about Trump's improper behavior rather than be ugly about it and say that the women wanted it?

Why don't you just say that you don't care about Trump's improper behavior rather than be ugly about it and say that the women wanted it?

Because I live in reality, and understand that super rich celebrities get pussy tossed at them all day, everyday, and sometimes they give them what they want.

Give it a rest, you super brave male feminist, you. Next thing you'll tell me is that it's very shocking that 93 year old male billionaires can score supermodels for some unknown reason...

Because I live in reality, and understand that super rich celebrities get pussy tossed at them all day, everyday, and sometimes they give them what they want.

Give it a rest, you super brave male feminist, you. Next thing you'll tell me is that it's very shocking that 93 year old male billionaires can score supermodels for some unknown reason...

You are deep down an ugly and pathetic person.

Last ditch effort thread? Remember... 100 million dead.

you are making the case for why some celebrities rape though. you just don't know it because you have not thought it through. celebrities do get it thrown at them all day long and that is precisely why they get bored and move on to racier things. its the nature of addiction as a matter of course.

those individuals with a sadistic or addictive nature have to graduate from doing whatever they want with women who want to to doing whatever they want to women who don't want to. that's where the thrill comes from.

bill cosby got it thrown at him, hell some of the women he raped said they would have given it to him willingly but that's not enough once you have gone down a certain road.

There is nothing more to say. You are the kind of person that believes rich and powerful people can't be guilty of rape and assault.

They certainly can. What rape convictions does Trump have on his record? Oh' none? Well then...

Is this like another photo that is supposed to detract from the actual evidence of Bill on flight manifests to the island, with the accuser, with eye witnesses on the island?
What does lil pump think?

They certainly can. What rape convictions does Trump have on his record? Oh' none? Well then...

Well, given his clear opinion on guilt relating to people who settle cases, one might look at the guy a little different when seeing the story of him settling with his ex-wife Ivana over claims that he violently raped her after a botched hair plug treatment, a claim he had her sign an NDA on.

But let me guess, his hair is all natural AND robust, so her story of hair plug treatments doesn't pan out, despite the settlement papers. He's also not wearing a bra and corset, either.

Ah so convictions are all that mattes?

I guess you better go tell all your other pals in the WR that Bill andHillary Clinton have never done anything wrong. No convictions!

Last edited:
Well, given his clear opinion on guilt relating to people who settle cases, one might look at the guy a little different when seeing the story of him settling with his ex-wife Ivana over claims that he violently raped her after a botched hair plug treatment, a claim he had her sign an NDA on.

But let me guess, his hair is all natural AND robust, so her story of hair plug treatments doesn't pan out, despite the settlement papers. He's also not wearing a bra and corset, either.

Don't waste your breath. The guy is a fucking moron. Just think about what kind of person he is if that is what he wrote. This isn't someone that is winning at life.

you are making the case for why some celebrities to rape though. you just don't know it because you have not thought it through. celebrities do get it thrown at them all day long and that is precisely why they get bored and move no to racier things. its the nature of addiction as a matter of course.

those individuals with a sadistic or addictive nature have to graduate from doing whatever they want with women who want to to doing whatever they want to women who don't want to. that's where the thrill comes from.

bill cosby got it thrown at him, hell some of the women he raped said they would have given it to him willingly but that's not enough once you have gone down a certain road.

Your entire premise is based on an assumption that because most rich celebs haven't been convicted of rape, doesn't mean they haven't raped. While that is true, a conviction it does not make. Donald Trump has never once been convicted of rape. There has not been one credible accusation made against him either. We can all assume things, but all that matters is evidence and convictions. Donald Trump is not a rapist, much like Joe Biden is not a pedophile. All these musings about what a powerful people might be capable of, are completely worthless in the grand scheme of things.

Your entire premise is based on an assumption that because most rich celebs haven't been convicted of rape, doesn't mean they haven't raped. While that is true, a conviction it does not make. Donald Trump has never once been convicted of rape. There has not been one credible accusation made against him either. We can all assume things, but all that matters is evidence and convictions. Donald Trump is not a rapist, much like Joe Biden is not a pedophile. All these musings about what a powerful people might be capable of, are completely worthless in the grand scheme of things.

my premise has nothing to do with what you stated in the blue. cant see how you got that either.

secondly i never mentioned trump once in this argument and have no intention of accusing him of rape or anything else. i am refuting the very point i refuted clearly. i am actually saying what i said.......​

Back