Donald Trump, Jeffrey Epstein, Sanela Diane Jenkins in photo

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thought this was kind of creepy. If you don't know who Sanela Diane Jenkins is google her. She's basically another one of these twisted up evil rich women who like to hook up old men with little girls. A real Ghislaine Maxwell type, but possibly on an even higher level and more powerful with more Hollyweird connections.

0wOnl7p.jpg

Trump has tons of connections to Epstein. Two members of his cabinet, and Dershowitz was his lawyer.
Trump and Bill Clinton, known poon hounds, surrounded by underaged chicks provided by Epstein and neither took him up on the offer. Child Please.
Dersh, admitted to getting massages at Epstein mansions from underaged girls, but said he always kept his underwear on, like that made it better or something.
A 60 year man even if fully clothed should not be getting multiple massages from underaged girls.

Why do you care about Bill? Is he doing something important like trying to run our country for the next 4 years?
Huh? I’m just pointing out how utterly hilarious it is that you lefties post old photos with Trump and claim they mean something. Meanwhile the 1000s of photos of Trump pre POTUS with powerful black people smiling and laughing and solving issues are ignored.

Huh? I’m just pointing out how utterly hilarious it is that you lefties post old photos with Trump and claim they mean something. Meanwhile the 1000s of photos of Trump pre POTUS with powerful black people smiling and laughing and solving issues are ignored.

So what the fuck does that have to do with Bill?

You're just saying shit that you think sounds good.

Probably has a hard on.

Ok. So do you have any evidence Trump was involved in anything illegal, or is a photo of the two of them attending the same social event all you need?

Trump is a social guy, of course there are pics of him with tins of NYC elites at social events. These pics need way more to gain traction

I hear the Dalai Lama also endorsed the Nxivm cult too.

32164442-8645985-image-a-31_1597903755513.jpg

As much as I dislike Trump, I'm not willing to engage in any guilt by association attribution at this stage. It's moot and ineffective for the election given the looseness of the connection, and it plays into the playbook of his supporters that we look for any kind of mud to fling.

Trump's political record is atrocious, especially in his final year. There is more than enough material over the past 4 years to put his character into question.

Every high ranking Democrat and Liberal elite pictured with Harvey Weinstein...

Liberals: "It's just a picture!"

Trump pictured with African American civil rights leaders at award ceremony where he was honored...

Trump pictured with Epstein...

Liberals: "Trump is definitely a rapist and pedophile!"

Is this like another photo that is supposed to detract from the actual evidence of Bill on flight manifests to the island, with the accuser, with eye witnesses on the island?
Every high ranking Democrat and Liberal elite pictured with Harvey Weinstein...

Trump pictured with African American civil rights leaders at award ceremony where he was honored...

Trump pictured with Epstein...

Liberals: "Trump is definitely a rapist and pedophile!"
That’s it, I’m definitely not voting for Bill Clinton or Ben Affleck tomorrow.

I love how the left is trying to pin Epstein on Trump.

Maybe at least mention the serial visitors to that Island.

Back