"Donald Trump Is A Phenomenal President. Quite Possibly The USA GOAT" --- Conor McGregor

The left are shit throwing monkeys when it comes to Trump, anything that sticks or can be weaponized as propaganda by the media. The good news is Trump is an unstoppable force and Impeachmints is failed coup attempt #3
How do you know it is only propaganda? Seriously, accusing or defending him blindly is a bit stupid don't you think? You should at least question the value of a man who says randomly that he grabs women by the pussy all the time. That makes him at least a suspect.

You do realize it gets increasingly harder to create jobs “at the same pace” as you get closer to full employment?

“But, but, they criticized saint Obama”

Imagine how hard it gets when u have a republican controlled congress sabotaging the economy to make the president look bad. And don't tell me Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan didn't do that when Obama was in office.

I always thought Conor McGregor didn't like Trump, but I noticed a lot of his fans liked Trump. I'm a fan since I like to watch him fight, but I've almost always wanted him to lose. I don't think McGregor knew anything about politics before, and I don't know if he knows anything now. I remember he insulted Trump a long time ago, but that's it.

I remember after he got stopped by Mayweather there was a thread in the war room with the title "Trump supporter knocks out immigrant", and when you clicked on it there was a big picture of Mayweather stopping McGregor lol. Maybe he's been influenced by others since MMA is one sport where Trump seems to be very popular, or maybe he just realized much of his fan base is pro-Trump, and wants to use it to create more attention and make more money somehow. Or maybe he just really does like Trump now. I didn't read the rest of this thread so maybe there's more information out now.

Trump should have some MMA and boxing matches in place of musicians for his next inauguration. I'm serious about that. It would be much more entertaining. A stacked card throughout the day mixed in with the regular events. It should become a tradition.

TRUMP 2020!!! - MAGA!!! - MIGA!!!

Last edited:
Imagine how hard it gets when u have a republican controlled congress sabotaging the economy to make the president look bad. And don't tell me Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan didn't do that when Obama was in office.

I imagine it’s exactly like what Trump is going through right now, and btw, what every president goes through. It’s called politics.

Conor! I don't want to like you after all these years

I still don't like him.

All that proves is that he's got something resembling a Brain in that head of his.

His problem is that he doesn't use it enough.

(of course, this could also just be a stunt to try and get more fans on his side but I don't know if that's really the case. )

Dude is 3-3 in his last 6 fights (boxing included). What teh fuck duz hee know about goats?

How do you know it is only propaganda? Seriously, accusing or defending him blindly is a bit stupid don't you think? You should at least question the value of a man who says randomly that he grabs women by the pussy all the time. That makes him at least a suspect.

giphy.gif

and suspect of what, not being a virtue signalling cucklord? Sick of all you moral superiority narcissists, you have no idea how many people where swayed to vote Trump just to trigger you people.

I imagine it’s exactly like what Trump is going through right now, and btw, what every president goes through. It’s called politics.
It is nothing like that. Democrats would totally support good policies from that moron. What Mitch McConnell did and is doing now is out of the norm of politics. Its almost like he didn't take an oath.

It is nothing like that. Democrats would totally support good policies from that moron. What Mitch McConnell did and is doing now is out of the norm of politics. Its almost like he didn't take an oath.

^^^
<DCrying>

giphy.gif

and suspect of what, not being a virtue signalling cucklord? Sick of all you moral superiority narcissists, you have no idea how many people where swayed to vote Trump just to trigger you people.
You are not triggering me, I am not even American lol. But I am glad I am not one; being in a Country with 1 more party than Communist China! You can vote for an alledge rapist (25 women came forward, but hey its only the DEM inventing stuff) OR for a maniac whos husband is a rapist (anyone think Bill is a good guy?).

You know I don't care lol

Trump GOAT president of my lifetime because he nixed TPP. Everything else for me is a case by case issue.
Trans Pacific Partnership? Why was so bad about that deal?

Trump has a lot of support in Boxing and MMA. It's more surprising when someone comes out against him at this point.

Kanye “My balls was hot”

Back