• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Donald Trump Is A Phenomenal President. Quite Possibly The USA GOAT" --- Conor McGregor

Conor knows about no easy feet. His was once a balloon.

Also he’s put ‘No easy feet’
{<jordan}

It was a play on words, he was obviously referring to his headkick on Cowboy. I though it was pretty witty but you have to be fairly intelligent to get it so not surprised it went over a lot of peoples heeds

Colby on suicide watch.

Trump fans and Conor fans are pretty similar. Accept whatever their idol says as fact and parrot it to other people as fact. No matter how ridiculous it sounds they need no other source.

Conor is gonna be crushed by the MMA fans that hate Trump. Oh wait, those 2 don't give a single fuck what any of us thinks.

Ironic...the same people who refuse to give Conor any credit whatsoever for his performance vs Cowboy reminds me so much of the never-Trumpers who refuse to give him credit where credit is due.

So a rich white guy who’s been accused of rape and being racist is a fan and supports another rich white guy accused who’s been accused of rape and being racist .......I don’t care who anyone wants to support it’s their choice but am I supposed to be surprised or something about Conor lol

trump-girls-at-the-beach-with-bikini-butts.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tac MMA
Back