• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Donald Trump Is A Phenomenal President. Quite Possibly The USA GOAT" --- Conor McGregor

Is he trolling'? I remember he was kind of anti Trump because Trump dumped on Ronda back in 2015. They are very similar tho and conjure very similar reactions from the public. The MMA equivalent of "Orange Man Bad" = Hitto and Conor sh!t posting. Someone like Colby is a great fighter but he ain't got the mind and verbosity of a Conor or Trump - you are born with those skills or not. Maybe Conor has new found respect after seeing the cancerous hate storm Trump has endured from the media? It's one thing to be trolled online by basement dwellers but another to have fraud rape charges levied against you.

ded.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>

Goat violent criminal on a green card recognizes goat trust fund baby turned president.

I guess respecting other people's political opinions is too much adulting for some people, judging by how angry posters get when something positive is said about President Trump.
Why should we have to respect people's opinions? Especially such a silly one. However you feel about Trump its clearly a stretch to call him the greatest POTUS when we have titans like FDR and Lincoln in our history.

A certain degree of respect to the person should be exercised if that person is worthy of it(and in Conor's case that's a big if given all he's done) but that doesn't mean you have to respect their opinion. I respect a lot of people whose opinions, especially on politics, I don't necessarily respect.

giphy.gif

Hint: If you look carefully there is only one GOAT in there.

Anyone notice how, as time goes by, more and more people get behind Trump?

The liberal fearmongering hate machine is running out of juice- and now they are struggling to keep up spewing hate as more and more people publically support Trump.

In fairness, mods, why are you allowing people to call Conor a rapist. I don't like him (or dislike him), but that is the clearest example of fighter bashing you can find. He hasn't been convicted.

I remember having a comment removed just for implying that a fighter took steroids, but this flies?

NYC is still one of the safest big cities in the world and paradise on earth compared to the NYC of the 70's, 80's and early 90's, same for LA. Stop lying clown.
When you can afford to live here, let me know. Butnolease, tell me about my city as I see it degenerate. You know best, oh overweight liberal with an art degree.

Back