Social Donald Trump creating his own social media company

Trump going to find out it's going to be really hard hiring people who are developers and engineers ask Jack Dorsey or Mark Zuckerberg they faced top people leaving the company after making controversial decisions that looked like they favored Trump in anyway. Jack is hardly a liberal in fact he leans towards the right more then people think but when two or more leading designers leave the company because of it he backed off. Right afterwards they started position on Trumps twitter that this post was false. It's hard to be specific about the impact on Facebook but no doubt he had similar problems.

Do you think Trump will tolerate harsh criticism about him on his own social media network?

100% yes, but since the feedback will mostly be positive, I have a feeling the platform members themselves will handle the brain dead..

Uh......yeah. No doubt about that. It will be free reign. And that’s how this could top Twitter. You’ll realize it’s the left that censors people. Bc they are fascists.
Really?

You think a guy who couldn’t handle basic criticism is going to allow people free reign to talk shit about him on something that Bears his name?

Uh......yeah. No doubt about that. It will be free reign. And that’s how this could top Twitter. You’ll realize it’s the left that censors people. Bc they are fascists.

Bingo...

And look at all the dipshits applauding this silencing of certain opinions . 99 percent of these degenerates are leftists. Lol. How ironic

Why not just buy Parlor? Wouldn’t that just be the smart thing to do?

100% yes, but since the feedback will mostly be positive, I have a feeling the platform members themselves will handle the brain dead..
I don’t think feedback will mostly be positive. You might be underestimating how many people came out to vote Trump out of office and how many of them may flock to his Social media site to give it a hard time.

It’ll be interesting to see how this all plays out.

tenor.gif

I don’t think feedback will mostly be positive. You might be underestimating how many people came out to vote Trump out of office and how many of them may flock to his Social media site to give it a hard time.

It’ll be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Agreed on the interesting part..

Back