Social Donald Trump creating his own social media company

Why not just buy Parlor? Wouldn’t that just be the smart thing to do?

Isnt Parler banned on AppStores and got hacked?
I think its a hard battle to try and win. Better start fresh

I don’t think feedback will mostly be positive. You might be underestimating how many people came out to vote Trump out of office and how many of them may flock to his Social media site to give it a hard time.

It’ll be interesting to see how this all plays out.
They will flock to the new site to bash Trump. Just like they did on Twitter.

this new social media site will just skyrocket in no time.

He can set up his own servers, this is gonna be great

it really is lol. And nobody young likes Facebook. So who cares about that.

Trump needs to make a new YouTube style video sharing site as well.

with those two combined, the left can suck it.

no more conversation domination. People may finally start wondering how they got to a point in life where they support tranny dudes who are already kiddy crime convicts leading story time for kids or how they ended up on the side supporting having 3 year olds begin their life altering gender transition.

they are on the side of evil, and I think many know it. But they are so far invested there is no turning back

They will flock to the new site to bash Trump. Just like they did on Twitter.

this new social media site will just skyrocket in no time.
No doubt it will be popular.

But what is it? A Political site? Or is it general Social media where people post photos of their food but can talk Politics?

The likelihood that Trump’s social media exile is what most impacted his ego and sense of self, more so than him losing the presidency, is both amusing and surreal.
He could have hopped on Parker or Gab.

but he was like “fuck those loser sites”. Lol. if he’s not on Twitter, he’s gonna take on Twitter lol.

he’s comin for ya Jack!

Its definatly the thing to to do. Much better than trying to ruin the internet for everybody else. I'm sure his position on 230 will flip pretty quick once it concerns him. The only bad part is I'm sure I'll start hearing about Trump alot more again and I've been enjoying frequently forgetting that he was ever even a person.
I think they are going to have to lean on the free speech angle which opens them up to becoming a cesspool of trolls ,racists and conspiracy theorists. Can it be anything else? Dont the worst of the "protect my free speech" hardcores chase away the decent folk? And in turn the worse it gets the more excuse the big tech guys have to distance themselves. I'm guessing it will be big for a short time especially if he can stir up some controversy and if it becomes the place to get Trumps hot takes on what's going on but people will get bored within a year.

Salty about what? You just really deserve to get scammed by Trump at this point, I would almost encourage him.

Scammed by Trump or censored and deplatformed by the techno-fascists...

Lmfaooo.

this is some good trolling.
Yeah ok there buddy.

he is trying to take them on. The market will respond. He had 88 million followers. And his site will get that in a week or two.

as it spreads, the conservative global community will move there instead of Twitter.

Twitter only existed bc it was “the only game in town”. Without it’s monopoly, it’s NOTHING.

nobody wants to be on a site that bans people for life for calling Bruce Jenner Bruce Jenner.

very fast you are going to see Twitter not have such draconian left wing arbitrary rules. They will he forced to stop their nonsense.

Its definatly the thing to to do. Much better than trying to ruin the internet for everybody else. I'm sure his position on 230 will flip pretty quick once it concerns him. The only bad part is I'm sure I'll start hearing about Trump alot more again and I've been enjoying frequently forgetting that he was ever even a person.
I think they are going to have to lean on the free speech angle which opens them up to becoming a cesspool of trolls ,racists and conspiracy theorists. Can it be anything else? Dont the worst of the "protect my free speech" hardcores chase away the decent folk? And in turn the worse it gets the more excuse the big tech guys have to distance themselves. I'm guessing it will be big for a short time especially if he can stir up some controversy and if it becomes the place to get Trumps hot takes on what's going on but people will get bored within a year.
Nah, they will ban the racists and trolls. They will have a strict enforcement of that. It’s not going to be completely “free” speech. It will be a lot like Sherdog I bet.

but the left will still accuse them of being tolerant of it. Make no mistake.

Unfortunately I think this site will feature people posting a lot of nasty things about jews.

HAHA! We all knew it was a matter of time

Twitter is gonna get some serious competition.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/03/21/media/donald-trump-social-media-network/index.html

the powers that be will make the same attempts against Trumps company. They will ban it from App stores and such. They will try to cut it off from internet hosting. But Trump will be ready for both those things.

what he has to worry about is the left forcing ISPs to cut it off. The control of information and conversation is too vital to the lefts propaganda machine to not fight with everything they got.
I don't think he will be a serious competitor. I also think overtime his relevance will decrease as he is no longer the president.

Unfortunately I think this site will feature people posting a lot of nasty things about jews.
Zero tolerance for that. Look at trumps relationship with Israel.

they will be forceful against antisemitism. There is no doubt.

this won’t be a gab or Parler “free speech” site/app

Will the Sherdog mods who let us get away with blatant racism and bigotry in the same threads they moderate and post get Moderator accounts in Trump’s own War Room forum?

Back