Elections Donald Trump Appearing On Joe Rogan Podcast Friday

Who in radio/podcast doesn't self promote?
No one!

That's literally the point of these types of programs, you promote the shit your guest is selling and the shit your advertisers are selling. The only thing different about Joe is his show is usually longer and he's willing to promote snake oil.

No one!

That's literally the point of these types of programs, you promote the shit your guest is selling and the shit your advertisers are selling. The only thing different about Joe is his show is usually longer and he's willing to promote snake oil.
whats the snake oil he promotes ?

Joe clearly works the self promotion circuit, denying this is retarded. That's the gig.

Then explain the arguments he's had on his podcasts with guests.

Explain how such 'self-promotion' appearance on JRE ruined 'Adam Ruins Everything' career.

Its very clear you have barely watched any JRE episodes, if at all, and you've heard general talking points about Rogan from people you respect and taken them as fact.

Hence, why you're completely ignoring the posted examples of Rogan arguing with guests, and repeating NPC talking points like...
"Joe clearly works the self promotion circuit, denying this is retarded. That's the gig."

Who in radio/podcast doesn't self promote?

{<diva}
And there ya have it folks!
Pointing out a show you don't like is 'self-promotion' is completely irrelevant because EVERY show is self-promotion.

Brilliant talking point.

Then explain the arguments he's had on his podcasts with guests.

Explain how such 'self-promotion' appearance on JRE ruined 'Adam Ruins Everything' career.

Its very clear you have barely watched any JRE episodes, if at all, and you've heard general talking points about Rogan from people you respect and taken them as fact.

Hence, why you're completely ignoring the posted examples of Rogan arguing with guests, and repeating NPC talking points like...
"Joe clearly works the self promotion circuit, denying this is retarded. That's the gig."

{<diva}
And there ya have it folks!
Pointing out a show you don't like is 'self-promotion' is completely irrelevant because EVERY show is self-promotion.

Brilliant talking point.

I know it's hard for you to follow a conversation because you're still a child, but the post I responded to you originally was from you arguing the opposite, when it's clearly not true. lmao

whats the snake oil he promotes ?

It's a long list I'm sure, but he's been promoting all kinds of weirdo supplements for years, alpha brain stuff like that. Plus all the conspiracy wackos he gives air to like Eddie Bravo.

It's a long list I'm sure, but he's been promoting all kinds of weirdo supplements for years, alpha brain stuff like that. Plus all the conspiracy wackos he gives air to like Eddie Bravo.
It's his podcast that he runs, he can do whatever he wants as long as its legal ? Bravo is a great BJJ guy who says crazy stuff. He's always had top of line professionals on there too. I don't think you know much about his podcast besides a few clips or what MSM has told you.

alpha brain is a combination of nootropics what is snake oil about that?

I know it's hard for you to follow a conversation because you're still a child, but the post I responded to you originally was from you arguing the opposite, when it's clearly not true. lmao

Your first reply to me in this thread -
"lmao literally thousands of episodes of Joe felating anyone that's across from him but he pushed back on 3 deranged grifters so that's your evidence."

Leftist playbook when they clearly been proven wrong :
*Insult the opposition.
*Claim they're inconsistent.

I've consistently posted in this thread that Rogan's most noteable moments in the history of his podcast were the arguments against political guests, both left and right. So the common leftist accusation he just sits, nods, and lets his guests talk endlessly is inaccurate because... then that's the formula for anyone to make a podcast as successful as his, right?

Go ahead, go and make a podcast that you bring people on, let them talk, and you'll make hundreds of millions off of it.

It's his podcast that he runs, he can do whatever he wants as long as its legal ? Bravo is a great BJJ guy who says crazy stuff. He's always had top of line professionals on there too. I don't think you know much about his podcast besides a few clips or what MSM has told you.

alpha brain is a combination of nootropics what is snake oil about that?

I'm not saying he can't do what he wants, I'm saying that's how he's different from the more mainstream self promotion circuit. He will cover and promote weirder shit.

Your first reply to me in this thread -
"lmao literally thousands of episodes of Joe felating anyone that's across from him but he pushed back on 3 deranged grifters so that's your evidence."

Leftist playbook when they clearly been proven wrong :
*Insult the opposition.
*Claim they're inconsistent.

I've consistently posted in this thread that Rogan's most noteable moments in the history of his podcast were the arguments against political guests, both left and right. So the common leftist accusation he just sits, nods, and lets his guests talk endlessly is inaccurate because... then that's the formula for anyone to make a podcast as successful as his, right?

Go ahead, go and make a podcast that you bring people on, let them talk, and you'll make hundreds of millions off of it.

Yeah, that's how the convo went and instead of going yeah you're right the majority of time he does do self promotion for his guests, you dug in and won't even admit that. lmao

I can admit that a handful of times he has pushed back on some of the most deranged grifters he's allowed on his show, can you admit that overwhelming majority of the rest of his podcasts are completely amicable encounters where he just goes along with the conversation the guest is presenting?

I don't think he's promoting Eddie Bravo, though. I don't know whether Alpha Brain is a weirdo supplement or not. I think with Bravo, it's just that he's his friend. He definitely doesn't agree with him on his insane conspiracy theories, he'd probably be happy and much more comfortable having him on the show if he changed his mind

Yeah, that's how the convo went and instead of going yeah you're right the majority of time he does do self promotion for his guests, you dug in and won't even admit that. lmao

Because you, or Rup, never said 'the majority of the time.' Which would be a whooping 51% of his podcasts.

Just like saying 'JRE is a self-promotion show' and admitting 'all shows are self-promotion shows' are two completely irrelevant points... which aren't even points.

Everything you have said against Rogan in this thread can be described as unconsequential.

admit that overwhelming majority of the rest of his podcasts are completely amicable encounters where he just goes along with the conversation the guest is presenting?

Is that supposed to be a flaw?
A legitimate criticism?
If so, this in this is a complete self-own by you for not even understanding what JRE is.
And.... I was about to start to explain the appeal of JRE that has led to Rogan having tens of millions of listeners, but its very doubtful you're intetested in actually learning as to why Rogan is such a successful podcaster. You're only intent is to discredit him because he's not politically convenient.

I don't think he's promoting Eddie Bravo, though. I don't know whether Alpha Brain is a weirdo supplement or not. I think with Bravo, it's just that he's his friend. He definitely doesn't agree with him on his insane conspiracy theories, he'd probably be happy and much more comfortable having him on the show if he changed his mind

Whether he agrees or not is irrelevant, when you have a podcast that is broadcast to millions you're promoting that person. Someone like Eddie simply wouldn't fly on the typical main stream self promotion channels.

Because you, or Rup, never said 'the majority of the time.' Which would be a whooping 51% of his podcasts.

Just like saying 'JRE is a self-promotion show' and admitting 'all shows are self-promotion shows' are two completely irrelevant points... which aren't even points.

Everything you have said against Rogan in this thread can be described as unconsequential.

Is that supposed to be a flaw?
A legitimate criticism?
If so, this in this is a complete self-own by you for not even understanding what JRE is.
And.... I was about to start to explain the appeal of JRE that has led to Rogan having tens of millions of listeners, but its very doubtful you're intetested in actually learning as to why Rogan is such a successful podcaster. You're only intent is to discredit him because he's not politically convenient.

I wasn't attempting to discredit Joe, just you, lmao.

I'm not saying he can't do what he wants, I'm saying that's how he's different from the more mainstream self promotion circuit. He will cover and promote weirder shit.
In fairness mainstream network tv and radio stations all now play dick pill and testosterone treatment commercials, as well as every flavor of the day pharmaceutical product with horrific side effects.

Just completely clueless if you think the Biden/Harris administration has been some sort of progressive's dream come true.
I think this is a matter of perspective. As a federal employee, I have seen much more communication from the top down that I would consider progressive, especially when it touches on diversity.

Back