• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandma died last Monday, it's strange. She was so uncomfortable and going downhill so quickly that it's almost a relief. Not like I'm happy about it but she was really suffering. Lucky that I got to spend some time with her awhile back before she started failing and she met my wife and stuff.

My grandmother died December 5th and I know the exact feeling you're having. Sad shes gone, glad shes no longer suffering. I'm sorry for your loss.

Season, vacuum seal, Cook at 130 for 1-4 hours depending on the quality of the steak. Longer makes a more tender steak, so cheap cuts matter less. The bag keeps all the seasoning right against the meat for penetration during the whole cooking time. Sear for a minute per side over a charcoal chimney or smoking hot cast iron skillet or whatever gets you your favorite sear. Then eat. Almost no rest is required for sous vide cooking.

Well damn if I had access to vacuum seal I'd try it out

My grandma died last Monday, it's strange. She was so uncomfortable and going downhill so quickly that it's almost a relief. Not like I'm happy about it but she was really suffering. Lucky that I got to spend some time with her awhile back before she started failing and she met my wife and stuff.

Sorry for your loss man.

I'm so disappointed in the state of the UFC.

I'm trying to get some friends together for a BBQ and fight night but the upcoming cards are just garbage.

I'm so disappointed in the state of the UFC.

I'm trying to get some friends together for a BBQ and fight night but the upcoming cards are just garbage.

They've been trying to build stars with fighters who are good interviewers or attractive rather than just trying to build up their best fighters. It worked with Connor but they've missed a lot too.

They've been trying to build stars with fighters who are good interviewers or attractive rather than just trying to build up their best fighters. It worked with Connor but they've missed a lot too.

Agreed.

Not the everyone can both talk shit and can back it up. They're focusing too hard on star power. Which isn't equivalent to talent in the actual competition.

Their priorities are all fucked up

It's also the size of the roster. The next event is pretty bad but the one after is ok for a Fight Night. The next actual numbered event isn't until February.

Only Khabib can save the UFC.

Well the Be Healthy Show (the health and fitness expo I organized) happened this weekend. What a fucking riot that was. This thing is going to be so much better next year. Lift for Kids' Sake Winter Meet was a HUGE success for Elite Powerlifting Canada (CPL). We raised about $1000 after all said in that one meet. It was full power, lot's of fun! Her's a sneak peak at the happenings

http://easternontarionetwork.com/~e...-fitness-expo-1000-islands-mall-brockville-on

Tosca Reno was my guest of honour and Keynote Speaker. She ran a great workshop and her and I hit it off pretty well. We're going to work together again. And my goal of having Arnold at Lift for Kids in a summer at some point is so much closer to a reality right now. We made about $1000 with that event too.

Strongman was a lot of fun. Lot's of interest, Zumba was a hit, MMA, Booty Boot Camps, Fit Kids and all the other demos were really successful too.

Beyond the event itself I feel like the Mall (which is a shitty empty stain) really benefited. I had the bookstore order Tosca's book and we set-up the book signing just outside the store. There were over 100 people in line to meet her, and the store sold out their copies.

Anyway, lot's of fun, and I can't wait to do this again next year!

That's awesome NK. Glad to hear it went so well.

bushman, sorry to hear about your Grandma. I had a similar situation with a few of my grandparents where it was almost putting them out of their misery but it's still tough.

I'm sorry for your loss.

w=638;h=351;132430.jpg

Carl yngvar christensen lost about 60kg, after retiring from powerlifting, after chronic knee injury

For some reason those pants look like they have a lot of pleats.

Apparently he is going to try competing in a lower weight class and see how it effects his knee. I also think he had surgery recently.

Being heavy is just hell on you, even if you're jacked as fuck.

That's awesome NK. Glad to hear it went so well.

bushman, sorry to hear about your Grandma. I had a similar situation with a few of my grandparents where it was almost putting them out of their misery but it's still tough.

Yeah man, she was like unable to get comfortable because of the arthritis in her neck and she couldn't remember where she was or anything like that. It was sad but interestingly she could remember everything about my grandpa. She went peacefully, sort of went into a coma and passed away a few days later.

Thanks for the words.

Apparently he is going to try competing in a lower weight class and see how it effects his knee. I also think he had surgery recently.

Being heavy is just hell on you, even if you're jacked as fuck.

How heavy was he before dropping the 60kg?

Patient: I'm on a ketotic diet. My coach is a huge believer in this and really knows his stuff...
Me: I doubt it.
Patient: I feel so much better on this diet.
Me: Your blood work and urinalysis suggests your coach doesn't know what he's talking about. Otherwise, you're cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back