Media Donald Cerrone Gets A Bit Riled Up During Semi-Awkward Interview W/Stephen A. Smith & Max Kellerman

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Very good interview. Stephen A Smith and Max Kellerman asked the questions that we have been discussing on Sherdog. There was nothing "awkward" about the interview. Donald Cerrone is just a grumpy dude, and he was bing himself.

apparently he bit into an alarm clock wire as a kid... burning them so bad his lips fused apparently.

I wouldn't surprised if schlob or Stephen A got electrocuted as children either given their current mental state.
is that legit? wow i never would have guessed. ok i'll cut him some slack

chael is actually pretty decent....I'd say Smith, by a country mile....at least both schaub and chael were both fighters.
Chael is absolute shit especially considering he was a fighter for so long. I actually like listening to him sometimes, as do many others because hes a good speaker and entertaining but the stuff he says often makes zero sense and his analysis of striking is awful

giphy.gif

Lol imagine a show with those three blowhards as the host
Chael: I think x fighter is going to win, but the fighter I pick usually loses.
Brendan: Totally, 100%.
Stephen A.: THAT IS PREPOSTEROUS

Very good interview. Stephen A Smith and Max Kellerman asked the questions that we have been discussing on Sherdog. There was nothing "awkward" about the interview. Donald Cerrone is just a grumpy dude, and he was bing himself.

That shlt was pathetic. Those clowns get paid millions to wear makeup and show off and yell like a couple of buffoons each day. To ask any question that you could find here on Sherdog speaks volumes about how lame that entire fiasco was.

Last edited:
Max needs to stick with boxing, he knows fuck all about MMA

Stephen is just a moron in general

Cowboy needs to be on his A-game and prove these cucks wrong

Agreed with everything except I don't think Cowboy has a chance

Stephen A is the best anti-hero in sports drama. Why athletes allow this guy to get under their skin - when he just reads cliff notes on the people he's interviewing or talking about instead of actually studying them - blows my mind. You can tell this guy knows nothing about any sport he talks about. He's just there to be the Jim Lawler of sports, causing booshit and getting viewers. Here we are talking about him. He wins.
Fuck that guy anyway

Anyone remember Franklin McNeil?
What a useless piece of shit he was....

Agreed with everything except I don't think Cowboy has a chance
If he is serious about wanting to stand and trade I agree he doesn't have much of a chance. if he stays outside throwing kicks and goes for a takedown when Conor closes distance I think he has a good chance.

Exact reason why he loses every big fight more worried about putting on a show for fans than actually winning.
giphy.gif

I see your point but is that really the fault of Cowboy the fighter or the UFC?

Cowboy is making more now with this event than at any other point in his career so can you really blame him for having that mindset?

The UFC has been rewarding this mentality <seedat>

You can tell cowboy knew it was going to be a shit show from the first second of the video

SAM be like "thank you for coming on the show" and cowboys face just screams "bitch, i HAVE to be here"

what a monumentally stupid question. stephen A is a moron.

This is a perfect example of what it’s like talking to a casual MMA fan about anything besides Conor or Ronda.

That shlt was pathetic. Those clowns get paid millions to wear makeup and show off and yell like a couple of buffoons each day. To ask any question that you could find here on Sherdog speaks volume about how lame that entire fiasco was.
They are entertainers, and for that segment, they did a good job. They asked tough questions that many people have thought about. The questions they asked are relevant to the narrative that Cowboy Cerrone is a stepping stone or tune-up fight for Conor McGregor. Conor is the only one being promised a title shot, should he win.

The average Sherdogger doesn't have access to Cowboy Cerrone. So, you are lowkey saying that Sherdog is "pathetic," and yet you are here almost everyday either posting or stalking. LOL

Those were some damn dumb questions. Watch a kickboxing fight or two, maybe an old interview of him as well before doing this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back