Media Donald Cerrone Gets A Bit Riled Up During Semi-Awkward Interview W/Stephen A. Smith & Max Kellerman

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
these + the schmo guy are horrendous

Cowboy is right, people thinking that he can just go out there and shoot a TD againts a sniper like Conor are insane, Cowboy will grapple when the opportunity presents itself like he always does, but people expecting him to fight a way he has never fought like before are either insane or have a very simplistic view of how fighting works.

it was kind of hard to watch

Cliffs:

- Cowboy says, "I want to know" and Stephen A Smith asks him if he's saying that because he lost his last 2 fights and he wants to know if this is the end (of his career). Cowboy laughs it off and cringes a bit then says "No way buddy, no where near the end"

- They ask him about wear and tear on his body after all the fights, and he says "it never comes into my mind| and that he'll be fighting until the UFC doesn't allow him to fight anymore

- Cowboy kinda ends it off by saying "it's funny that all you analysts and all the comments coming in and out" regarding his strategy against Conor. Says he can't just go in there and take conor down so easily, and that conor has worked on his ground game a lot since Khabib.

- Wrestle fucking Conor wouldn't be enjoying for him, he wants to fight and put on a show

Exact reason why he loses every big fight more worried about putting on a show for fans than actually winning.
giphy.gif

I don't know who is the worst at analysing MMA

Stephen A Smith, Brendan Schaub, or Chael Sonnen
Schaub, because the other two don't backtrack/flip flop anywhere to the degree that he does.

Max needs to stick with boxing, he knows fuck all about MMA

Stephen is just a moron in general

Cowboy needs to be on his A-game and prove these cucks wrong

Bingo. ESPN needs to bring in Ariel or someone like Bisping for these segments. These guys are fucking goofs.

Max Kellerman and that other fuckwit Nick Wright are the two most smug, insufferable, hot take morons on TV

why is Kellerman's mouth so weird? like its been stretched

is he into some kinky stuff or what?

apparently he bit into an alarm clock wire as a kid... burning them so bad his lips fused apparently.

I wouldn't surprised if schlob or Stephen A got electrocuted as children either given their current mental state.

Stephen A is the best anti-hero in sports drama. Why athletes allow this guy to get under their skin - when he just reads cliff notes on the people he's interviewing or talking about instead of actually studying them - blows my mind. You can tell this guy knows nothing about any sport he talks about. He's just there to be the Jim Lawler of sports, causing booshit and getting viewers. Here we are talking about him. He wins.

- Wrestle fucking Conor wouldn't be enjoying for him, he wants to fight and put on a show

What has Cowboy shown in his whole career to lead anyone to believe he could wrestle down Conor even if he wanted to? He is a striker. That is Cowboy..

God. those panelists are atrocious.

I don't know who is the worst at analysing MMA

Stephen A Smith, Brendan Schaub, or Chael Sonnen

You forgot Puke "Donk" Thomas, whom I couldn't hate more if I tried, and Dom Cruz, who I enjoy, but others on the forums hate as well.

Notice the only time Stephen Smith gets involved with MMA is during the mainstream MMA noob fights? Such as every Conor and Lesnar fight. He probably only knows 5 UFC fighters' names.

Weird interview for sure. He seemed agitated like he didn't want to be there...his eye also seemed to be bothering him.

I can't stand those two hosts but the questions were fair. ..he's gotta be close to the end. Glad he's getting a payday finally

Stephen A Smith is a guy, who during a NFL game preview said the quote below. Sports talk shows have just become about who can yell the loudest and come up with the "hottest takes". Forget about facts.

"He started off by talking about having faith in Chiefs RB Spencer Ware, who is doubtful for the game with an injury. Then he called them the “San Diego” Chargers and discussed the matchup between Hunter Henry (“and the way he’s played this year and effective as he’s been”) and Derrick Johnson.

The problem: Henry has been out all year recovering from a torn ACL and Johnson was a member of the Raiders in 2018 until he was released in October:"

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/12/espn-stephen-a-smith-chargers-chiefs-mistakes-first-take-video

Last edited:
Max needs to stick with boxing, he knows fuck all about MMA
Wrong - he's been a long time fan. He was alway defending it when Jim was shooting and talking down about mma.

But I agree with you stephan A is a complete moron and needs to get his ass kicked.

Those sports desk guys are a bunch of balloonheads. Of course Cowboy is sandbagging them, he's not going to go into detail about his strategy no matter how many times they ask.

Back