Media Donald Cerrone Gets A Bit Riled Up During Semi-Awkward Interview W/Stephen A. Smith & Max Kellerman

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Donald basically throwing the fight... fffuuuccckkk...

I don't want to watch it, those guys are annoying. Especially Smith, he's as bad as Skip Bayless. To be honest I don't know who's worst.

I can't listen to Cerrone's bullshit for longer than 5 seconds. His participation in this phony fight has made me lose any respect I ever had for him...which wasn't much to begin with.

Why you think the fights fixed?

Someone help me out, please.
So Cowboy wants to do stand up with supposedly the best striker (Conor) because he wants to see how well he does striking. Yet he got KO'd by Justin & Till and beat like a stepchild against Tony.

Can someone please explain the logic in this?

Stephen A and Kellerman dont really give 3 shits about mma between them.

Kellerman is a huge boxing fan and has been in the business for decades, he likes MMA but it was never a huge deal for him, can’t imagine he watched cards or even PPV’s, maybe an main and co main here and there, Stephen A watches less.

This is ESPN, they do have anyone that gives a shit about MMA outside of the actual MMA guys so all of their interviews look like this, awkward, doesn’t do shit to promote the fight and practically useless

I don't know who is the worst at analysing MMA

Stephen A Smith, Brendan Schaub, or Chael Sonnen

Congrats on exposing yourself as a casual

giphy.gif

I can't listen to more than a few seconds of that over exaggerated TV speak. Those two interviewers are cans.

Good luck to Cowboy either way, hope it's a good fight.

What? Chael is great and Shuab isnt bad either. They are ex fighters and know way more than any average fan would.

Just because you dont like their personalities doesnt mean that they dont know what they're talking about.

If you can't see this fight is fixed then you need your eyes checked.
Anyone who actually thinks this fight is fixed is an idiot. You really believe the ufc would risk its entire business fixing a fight let alone the jail time etc it would cause. Everything eventually comes out

Cowboy would have zero chance of wrestlefucking Conor.

Conor probably outwrestles him tbh.

Cowboy just wants to take a KO loss then cash that sweet check.

It’s hilarious that cowboy would be upset, everyone knows it’s a work.

These guys are terrible. ESPN can't find better than these morons

Of course they can, but they know their demographic is a bunch of morons who will keep clicking anyways. "OMG DID U HEAR WHAT HE SAID TODAY!!? HES SO STUPID LOL CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE SAYS TOMORROW"

Skip bayless said Nate used his sumo wrestling to bet Conor in their 1st fight.....

Anyone who actually thinks this fight is fixed is an idiot. You really believe the ufc would risk its entire business fixing a fight let alone the jail time etc it would cause. Everything eventually comes out[/QUOTE
You think that just gonna come out and tell you this is a fixed fight ...but all the other signs are in place to show you it is a fixed fight....

Stephen Smith is horrific, I can't believe they employ him, he is just a basketball guy and doesn't know nothing about combat sports..I don't know why they let him do all the boxing and MMA when its not his world. He is so arrogant and just reads off scripts. Has a very off-putting voice too, not easy to listen too

Yeah Smith knows his stuff in basketball, but in MMA and boxing he should be nowhere near it

Stephen A must have grown up in a library.
That guy yells whenever he can, for no reason either.

ESPN's coverage of MMA is usually all around, some cringe worthy stuff...especially whenever you pair their own commentators, because they literally don't know shit about MMA

Stephen A Smith is a walking calamity

He almost deserves a punch in the face for no reason,
then keeps pushing it.

Back