• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Donald "BMF" Trump checking out a ring girl

He's NOT a billionaire. He's 8 billion dollars in debt.
Wife was NOT a SUPERmodel, married him for money, and hates him.
Golden tower is in massive debt.
His children are morons and criminals, and they're going to prison just like Donald.
Vladimir Putin wholly owns him, controls him, and scares Drumpf shitless. And he's about to be impeached, so he's
not even the most powerful leader in his own country.
You sound like an uneducated idiot, which is trump's base anyway

Hahahah I cannot wait until 2020 rolls along and you cry 10x as hard as this. Jesus christ

I didn't even know he was there. I can't believe the president of the United States was there and they didn't show him once.

3349.jpg

He's just reading what on the other side if the card "Quid pro quo"...

I was really embarrassed under W but Trump just completely shit all over the prestige of the presidency. It’s hard to respect anybody that likes him.
I'm sure the people your partisan hive mind can't respect are really distraught over the whole thing lol

claims to be a billionaire, but won't release his tax returns. children are so intelligent they can't add up 6 times 17 in their head. how is he more powerful than previous presidents?

it's weird people would choose these things to look up to the man, but ignore the racism, sexual harassment, corruption, constant lying, and nepotism. i guess the shiny tower makes up for all of it?

Proof of racism? Minorities are wealthier than they’ve ever been under this president. If he’s racist he sucks ag it.

Proof of sexual harassment? Zero evidence.

What corruption exactly? Real proof please?

To you and the dozen of people who liked your post.

I'm a middle class worker, my wife is pretty without being anything special, i've no golden tower (but a nice golden retriever), my child doesn't stand out as particularly intelligent by social ladder standards but he seems happy and people around him too, i don't have other properties aside from my house, i lead no one but me (even not my golden). And you know what ? I'm 100% sure i couldn't be happier.

You guys should stop idolizing what bling bling medias pour into you brain. These singers, sportsmen, fucking "leaders" of nothing are not rolemodels for a better humanity and their lifestyle is far form the blueprint for happiness. You don't need a boat, you don't need a golden watch, you don't need to fuck all the beautifull creatures on this planet. Envy for all of these things make you mean to others and to you.

If you are too poor for hoping anything else than these sad moneymaking fantasies, ask yourself why the system you live in is all about giving you these dreams of vacuity without giving you the possibility to achieve them.

You’re missing the point. What else is there in life except your wife and children and your property. He’s doing great in all of those aspects. It’s not about bling. Missing the point.

Looks like he's looking at the camera...

That old guy behind Trump looks like he isn't to be messed with.

Proof of racism? Minorities are wealthier than they’ve ever been under this president. If he’s racist he sucks ag it.

Proof of sexual harassment? Zero evidence.

What corruption exactly? Real proof please?
you mean proof of racism other than his own actions and statements? an attempted travel ban on muslims, mexico sending "rapists", black people not being able to rent apartments in his buildings? you do know he's lost lawsuits over this shit, right? but i guess if minorities aren't literally worse off than they were before he was elected, he clearly can't be racist.

the man's on tape saying he just walks up to married women and grabs them by the pussy. or was that fake news? there has been almost 2 dozen women accusing him, including his ex wife - who actually accused him of raping her. are all of them just lying, gold digging whores?

i'm not even going to start on corruption, lol.

I was really embarrassed under W but Trump just completely shit all over the prestige of the presidency. It’s hard to respect anybody that likes him.

The prestige of the presidency? JFK soiled it completely and the state media covered it up because 'we just didn't report those things back then'.

you mean proof of racism other than his own actions and statements? an attempted travel ban on muslims, mexico sending "rapists", black people not being able to rent apartments in his buildings? you do know he's lost lawsuits over this shit, right? but i guess if minorities aren't literally worse off than they were before he was elected, he clearly can't be racist.

the man's on tape saying he just walks up to married women and grabs them by the pussy. or was that fake news? there has been almost 2 dozen women accusing him, including his ex wife - who actually accused him of raping her. are all of them just lying, gold digging whores?

i'm not even going to start on corruption, lol.

There was no travel ban on Muslims. The designated countries were chosen by Obama’s intelligence agencies. They were terrorist hot beds. And there are millions of Christians in those banned countries who are treated like second class citizens in those same Muslim countries. So fuck off with that Muslim ban shit. And the most horrific terror attacks in the history of the United States of America were committed by non-American Muslims, there is nothing unreasonable in putting a moratorium on CURRENT terrorist hotbed countries. Saudi Arabia is a functioning country, Syria for the most part is not. It’s totally logical. Islam is also not an ethnicity, it is a choice, that’s not “racism”.

Mexico exports a shit load of crime to the United States. Two thirds of women who cross the border illegally are sexually assaulted. There are literally rapists walking across the border. This is a fact. One rapist is one too many, especially since they are illegal. Nothing wrong with protecting your border. Do you want women to get penetrated/raped? That’s what happens when you put desperate women and children at the whim of random men in the Mexican desert. You fucking fool.

Oh cool a billionaire real estate mogul was sued because one of his thousand landlords had an issue with a tenant. Get the fuck out. As though Trump is sitting there managing each bedroom lol. Your determination is that he hates black people. He won so many awards from black leadership until everyone decided he was racist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back