• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Donald "BMF" Trump checking out a ring girl

Threads like this are very good for finding people to ignore...

many of posters here switched furiously between cnn and espn

3349.jpg
The old man on the left corner already jerked off

I was really embarrassed under W but Trump just completely shit all over the prestige of the presidency. It’s hard to respect anybody that likes him.

You're entitled to your opinion. Mine is, when the wall is built, it should extend around your entire libtard state.

Fucking virgins man. Billionaire, supermodel wife, golden tower, intelligent and successful children, properties all over the world, most powerful leader in human history. You sound like a Beta Odork voter.
well you know all about being a beta, never heard a dude cry on here so much over a bitch like you did, embarrassing it was

Have you seen how fat Trump is? He no longer has a neck, it is all Chin Goozle. He has gotten even fatter is office. Trump can look but as fat as he is, there is no way blood can flow through his fat arteries to move his junk without tons and tons of boner pills.
<Steiner01>

Pretty sure he just looked her way between the rounds?

Has nothing on this checking out lol

bc-is-gross-e29d.gif

Google 'list of Donald Trump successes as president" if you dare.

Dude's smashing it out the park.
Trillion dollar deficit this year and next is not smashing it out of the park.

Trillion dollar deficit this year and next is not smashing it out of the park.

The fact that you mentioned deficit without mentioning it is a percentage of GDP means you don't quite know what you're talking about. You also failed to mention what the money is spent on.

You just grabbed a headline from CNN or the Huffington Post.

Google what he's achieved so far if you aren't too scared or closed minded.

I was really embarrassed under W but Trump just completely shit all over the prestige of the presidency. It’s hard to respect anybody that likes him.
That’s the reason people used to keep their political stance to themselves. Unfortunately most of us like/dislike a president based upon how that president’s views/policies effect us on an individual level.
I love the idea of free college and healthcare for all but I know it comes at the price of high taxation. I also don’t believe we should be supporting illegals. If you come here be prepared to work.
I’d say I’m a liberal using my heart but a conservative using my brain.
And I do support Trump over anyone in the Democratic Party.

The fact that you mentioned deficit without mentioning it is a percentage of GDP means you don't quite know what you're talking about. You also failed to mention what the money is spent on.

Another so called conservative defending Trillion dollar deficits.

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>
Please tell us more about how the deficit is a percentage of GDP?
I gotta hear this.

well thats because you are ignorant

in all seriousness, he was there with his sons. Not a fan of the guy, but he is a good father.

In my opinion, Donald Trump is one of the best fathers ever.

Rich people usually have degenerate kids. Reason being everything was given to them on a silver platter and they never develop into normal people.

It's rare that rich people have a successful kid that continues building the empire.

This motherfucker has 3 successful kids. 3/4, 1 pending results. I mean cmon, that's fucking amazing.

What's even more amazing is that he raised 3 kids to the max while banging beauty pageant chicks and running a successful empire.

Good or evil that motherfucker is CAPABLE as fuck.

Back