• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Donald "BMF" Trump checking out a ring girl

you mean proof of racism other than his own actions and statements? an attempted travel ban on muslims, mexico sending "rapists", black people not being able to rent apartments in his buildings? you do know he's lost lawsuits over this shit, right? but i guess if minorities aren't literally worse off than they were before he was elected, he clearly can't be racist.

the man's on tape saying he just walks up to married women and grabs them by the pussy. or was that fake news? there has been almost 2 dozen women accusing him, including his ex wife - who actually accused him of raping her. are all of them just lying, gold digging whores?

i'm not even going to start on corruption, lol.
  • He didn't ban countries because they are muslim
  • He said there is a problem with rapists and criminals illegally crossing the US/Mexico border, not that Mexicans are rapists and criminals
  • He refused to rent to "welfare cases" not blacks. There was a consent decree with no wrongdoing admitted and no financial remedies required to pay.
  • He said that women who want the benefits of his celebrity/fame/money will LET him grab their pussy.
  • The women "accusing" him have never been found to have any credibility. Yeah, they are probably lying, and making the stories up for some type of gain or malice felt toward Trump.
  • Regarding his ex-wife - After the divorce, she has publicly stated "but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense", and that the claim was "without merit."

With the people running your state and you are embarrassed by Trump?

Fucking virgins man. Billionaire, supermodel wife, golden tower, intelligent and successful children, properties all over the world, most powerful leader in human history. You sound like a Beta Odork voter.

Eat shit and take the plate to the warroom.

yea, what an outrage acting like a normal person and not putting on some bullshit persona in order to fool the dummies..

Awww poor baby. Turn off the cnn and kick your college professors in the face.

You're a pussy

The only thing being shit on are the streets of California by your record number of homeless people.

Then you aren't somebody who deserves respect.

beta cuck alert

Google 'list of Donald Trump successes as president" if you dare.

Dude's smashing it out the park.

Get out of California if you can...I didn’t know how shitty it was until I left for a better state

Shut up, go shit on the streets of California

You're entitled to your opinion. Mine is, when the wall is built, it should extend around your entire libtard state.

That’s the reason people used to keep their political stance to themselves. Unfortunately most of us like/dislike a president based upon how that president’s views/policies effect us on an individual level.
I love the idea of free college and healthcare for all but I know it comes at the price of high taxation. I also don’t believe we should be supporting illegals. If you come here be prepared to work.
I’d say I’m a liberal using my heart but a conservative using my brain.
And I do support Trump over anyone in the Democratic Party.

well thats because you are ignorant

I'm sure the people your partisan hive mind can't respect are really distraught over the whole thing lol
I was excited and the most optimistic I’ve ever been that a non career politician won the presidency. But then he turned out to be the worst person and president. Unless you are the top 1% or directly benefit from the “trickle down” then you are the biggest cuck and you support a person who would sell you out.

This isn’t your favorite football team where you have to blindly support them. Be non partisan. Don’t fall into this “east coast mother fucker!” “West coast mother fucker!” Stupid partisan dynamic that feels you have to choose one or the other.

giphy.gif

I was excited and the most optimistic I’ve ever been that a non career politician won the presidency. But then he turned out to be the worst person and president. Unless you are the top 1% or directly benefit from the “trickle down” then you are the biggest cuck and you support a person who would sell you out.

This isn’t your favorite football team where you have to blindly support them. Be non partisan. Don’t fall into this “east coast mother fucker!” “West coast mother fucker!” Stupid partisan dynamic that feels you have to choose one or the other.

giphy.gif

America's stance on Chinese trade has 100% been designed to screw over American workers for the shirt term gains of the .001%ers. That was step one. Yes, economically republicans still suck. Dems only pretend not to, up to this point.. And then instead of fixing the obvious problems they could have with trade, they let it get really bad and then propose some things that should have never been necessary.

giphy.gif

That was a shit reply to a lot of quotes. You had nothing to add to the conversation, and not one original thought.

you mean proof of racism other than his own actions and statements? an attempted travel ban on muslims, mexico sending "rapists"

Muslims are not a race, neither are mexicans or rapists.
Americans have such a warped perception of what racism means.

giphy.gif
Unfortunately politics are such that we almost have to support the candidate who will do the LEAST amount of damage to our country.
Clinton would have been a disaster.
And Newsome is the worst thing that could have happened to California (I’m Californian also) and people are moving out of this sinking ship pretty fast. I would support anyone that opposed him just for the damage control.

With the people running your state and you are embarrassed by Trump?
Yes. CA fucking rules, and someone has to cover for all of those shithole states in the south that take more than they put in ... AKA CA/NY bankrolling the red states since they are too fucking stupid to take care of themselves.

At least you guys in Utah have your own money, albeit mostly through that racket called a 'church' but still. Way to pull your own weight, sort of.

If he is checking out the ring girl why does Trump have his kill face on?

Back