Don Lemon Helps Trump 2020

The liberal elite humor is very lowbrow. Says a lot about them. It's equal to "living in your parents basement" joke.

but to suggest that he is dumb

Listen to the man speak. He doubles up on adverbs. He has a habit of reducing complex policies (actually pretty much everything) to either being "tremendous" or a "disaster." Trump:

If it's American, I like it. It's all American stuff. ... But it's good stuff and we have the national champion team, as you know, Clemson Tigers. ... But I'll bet you, as much food as we have — we have pizzas, we have 300 hamburgers, many, many french fries, all of our favorite foods.

The guy who ghost wrote The Art of the Deal said the entire time he shadowed Trump not once did he see a book on Trump's desk or elsewhere in Trump's personal space.

i always love uneducated people (and i'm including people with useless degrees) telling me i'm not educated. me with my engineering degree and all, plus the nuclear naval program.

or if you don't read there propaganda then you don't read. no i read real books you douche

i always love uneducated people (and i'm including people with useless degrees) telling me i'm not educated. me with my engineering degree and all, plus the nuclear naval program.

or if you don't read there propaganda then you don't read. no i read real books you douche

Read there book called English 101....

The republican national committee wasn't going to let this one go to waist.

Kind of reminds aguy of a recent election.

Don Lemon could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and still have viewers. They're that dumb, his viewers............

That's you projecting your personal thoughts and desires onto reality.

You want the President to be unintelligent because it fits your world view. The fact that this man is a multi billionaire who made himself leader of the free world on his first try with supermodel wives and successful children should give you pause in regards to your world view. I suspect it won't because of your personal animus towards the President.
Trump is a multi billionaire thanks solely to his inheritance from daddy Trump along with financial bailouts from along the way, Melania was nowhere even remotely close to a supermodel, is composed of 99% plastic and silicone besides real supermodels wouldn't give Trump the time of day. Everyone of the Trump children would be working the drive thru at McDonald's if it wasn't for their last names.

Trump is a multi billionaire thanks solely to his inheritance from daddy Trump along with financial bailouts from along the way, Melania was nowhere even remotely close to a supermodel, is composed of 99% plastic and silicone besides real supermodels wouldn't give Trump the time of day. Everyone of the Trump children would be working the drive thru at McDonald's if it wasn't for their last names.

If the queen had balls she’d be the king. And if you were born with Trump’s inheritance you’d still be the same blue collar loser you are today.

This changes everything!

If the queen had balls she’d be the king. And if you were born with Trump’s inheritance you’d still be the same blue collar loser you are today.
If I were born with Trump's inheritance I would have been smart enough to put the money in a high interest savings account, avoided six bankruptcies and be richer than Donald Trump is today.

Don Lemon could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and still have viewers. They're that dumb, his viewers............

He become a instant hero when he stuck his fingers in a guys mouth after grabbing his nuts and fingerling himself.
Nothing like making a statement that you despise all the oppressive norms created by a bigoted patriarchy.
He's a true believer, a instant hero.

This is why normal everyday people can’t stand liberals. They’re uptight, knowitalls, that never have a conversation with someone who disagrees with them, and they’re always right in their mind.

If I were born with Trump's inheritance I would have been smart enough to put the money in a high interest savings account, avoided six bankruptcies and be richer than Donald Trump is today.

So in other words, you would've sat on your ass, not attempted anything resembling "risk", and would never become the POTUS.

Good to know you'd be the trust fund baby you so casually make fun of.

So in other words, you would've sat on your ass, not attempted anything resembling "risk", and would never become the POTUS.

Good to know you'd be the trust fund baby you so casually make fun of.
In other words I wouldn't have declared bankruptcy 6 times, been sued 3000+ times, spend decades short changing contractors and still be worth more than Donald Trump.

Try saying you would stick it in an etf and you'll be closer to being right...

I don't know what's more offensive. Lemon snidely laughing along at the stereotypes, or finding that "Ukraine" joke so unbelievably funny, that he couldn't control himself.

He's either a hypocritical dickhead, or an enemy of comedy.

This is why normal everyday people can’t stand liberals. They’re uptight, knowitalls, that never have a conversation with someone who disagrees with them, and they’re always right in their mind.
We somehow have a duty to not make jokes about people who believe Hillary Clinton was part of a sex ring, Barack Obama was a Muslim, Donald Trump is a modern day king Cyrus, Melania is the epitome of intelligence and class, the DNC had Seth Rich killed and the Clintons have a death list? What else are the rest of us supposed to say about them? That they are geniuses? Rocket scientists? Intellectual giants? The best of the best and should be taken seriously

Last edited:
Back