Don Lemon Helps Trump 2020

"Conceivable"?

I don't know if you've heard, but Donald Trump is the President of the United States, and Don Lemon is some anchor at CNN. I'd say that makes Mr. Trump smarter than a lot of folks, including Don Lemon, in a LOT of "conceivable" ways.

The fact that we had an election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is an SNL skit come to life.

Unless Donald has been keeping his superior intellect in his back pocket and purposefully giving us the ol' buffoon facade, I'm going to guess he isn't that bright.

The fact that we had an election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is an SNL skit come to life.

Unless Donald has been keeping his superior intellect in his back pocket and purposefully giving us the ol' buffoon facade, I'm going to guess he isn't that bright.

Decides to run for President with no political experience, and crushes both the Republican and Democratic elites, and becomes President.

Yeah, sounds like a pretty dumb guy...

Sorry that he hasn't written a book on astrophysics to satisfy your "smart" definition.

It came down to that one moderator's follow-up question to Warren, right? Yeah, wasn't a fan of that, but the alternative was phrasing it in a way that presumed Warren was being untruthful. Asking Warren's response had to presume her claim of what Sanders said was true.
That and I feel like the whole hot mic part was coordinated.
But I do have bona fide problems with CNN, and I've said many times that people shouldn't watch it (although it's massively more accurate and helpful than virtually all news the right consumes), but the knee jerk against them for that initial report was wrong in retrospect. The biggest problem with CNN is the bothsidesist effect of their clickbait style coverage. An environment in which the standards of honesty and good faith are so wildly disparate between the two sides is not conducive to the MTV-style quick cuts and headline coverage.
I can't stand them either but mostly because they shill the hardest for the aristocrats.

Decides to run for President with no political experience, and crushes both the Republican and Democratic elites, and becomes President.

Yeah, sounds like a pretty dumb guy...

Sounds like a movie, right?

Idiocracy, to be clear.

Sounds like a movie, right?

Idiocracy, to be clear.

The absurdity of it all, does not downplay the accomplishment. Don't act like it's not one of the most impressive feats in history. Dude essentially took on the world and won.

Real dumb guy...

That and I feel like the whole hot mic part was coordinated.

Yeah, no opinion on that.

I can't stand them either but mostly because they shill the hardest for the aristocrats.

Hard to say, depending on what you mean by the aristocrats. Fox News and the right wing media are by far more kind to pro-wealthy policy that has no grounding in good faith. It's not like CNN was going to bat for the tax cuts or AHCA.

Trump himself mocked jeff sessions alabama accent and mocked his education. They are so full of shit.

You’re talking about a crook who created a fake college to steal money from teenagers. Lol.

This dude can’t get a bank loan in America he’s so corrupt.

The same dude who goes to have his clan rallies in cities then stiffs them with the bill.

If his supporters haven’t caught on yet they’re the problem, not anyone else

So, you're abandoning my point? Is Trump more successful as a businessman than Don Lemon? Sure.

Is he smarter in any conceivable way? Probably not.

But you also think that Trump is personally responsible for allowing you to enter into hellish debt to brag about owning two homes you couldn't afford 4 years ago so...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

^^^ This is just an embarrassing post.

A) You equate reading lines off a prompter, and keeping up with the news (which is your job) as intelligence.

I, as an actual intelligent individual, suggest you look into academic studies like those of Bruner and Gardner on the theory of multiple intelligences.

B) I provided you with legislative changes made, as well as a banking source stating it made money more available to middle class borrowers. Again, your posts is quick to ridicule, which is odd, because you’re the one unaware of these changes.

C) with my wife’s recent promotion, she’s an actual important person now. We’ll do just fine thanks.

The absurdity of it all, does not downplay the accomplishment. Don't act like it's not one of the most impressive feats in history. Dude essentially took on the world and won.

Real dumb guy...

Dumb guy backed by dumber voters.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The thread about too many black guys on daytime television was better than this thread.

amusing, coming from an ingrate that pretends to black on the internet.

figures you would stand up for a token creep like Lemmon Party Don.

you have so much white guilt that your profile photo is a person of color.

white privilege to a tee. disgusting.

Don Lemon never came off as the smartest or the most self-aware guy around.

Whatever "side" he thinks he is on, he's probably not doing it any favours. In fairness that doesn't necessarily separate him from 99% of the population, who aren't doing their "sides" any favours either.

It's actually pretty tough to just put your ego in check and start thinking about how to be positively influential, to the point where the people who disagree with you, might actually find you worth listening to, rather than just another hack who is playing it up to his audience.

I don't get mad because personalities playfully but rightfully mock behaviors that cannot be rationally excused. Which is what we have here

One of your more laughable quotes.

They were mocking Trump supporters using southern accents in an effort to smear them as hicks.
So, by your logic it would have been just fine for some media outlet to laugh at Obama and make ghetto jokes using ebonics.

Isn't hypocrisy fun? :rolleyes:

This is why Trump wins again

Hahah at calling anyone one dumb when you idolize sankara and communism.....funny thanks for the laugh

Trump wins again anyway, but I really thought the turning point in 2016 was Hildabeast ostracizing half the country as deplorables. While not of the same magnitude this has a similar feel to it and is a great contribution to Trumps campaign.

Does anyone else ever wonder if CNN secretly supports Trump by the sheer amount of ignorant shit like this that they do? I know it's just because they're stupid, but the more things like this happen the more people turn against CNN and support Trump.

Thanks CNN!

Last edited:
That same pretend laughter will be tears this year when Trump wins again.

Don Lemon decided that buttholes and sucking **** were for him. Hopefully when the pendulum swings people aren't grouping together and laughing about that like they probably want to. I wouldn't, but the majority would.

Look at the map of red and blue from the election. The blue parts have to charge 750,000 for a 2 bedroom to be half as nice an area as 98% of the red area. The people they are pretending to laugh about? Those people can make things happen. They can earn money without going to college more often because they were born with brains, and when they do go to college they score the highest. This "thing," this "whole thing," it's not going the way leftists think its going. The media is giving them the blinders that high crime urban areas have been given. Like, they really don't know reality, and upside think is just the way they think in general.

Last edited:
So, you're abandoning my point? Is Trump more successful as a businessman than Don Lemon? Sure.

Is he smarter in any conceivable way? Probably not.

But you also think that Trump is personally responsible for allowing you to enter into hellish debt to brag about owning two homes you couldn't afford 4 years ago so...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Didn’t you hear A-Rod is smarter than cosmologists because he has more money.

Don Lemon decided that buttholes and sucking **** were for him. Hopefully when the pendulum swings people aren't grouping together and laughing about like they probably want to. I wouldn't, but the majority would.

Look at the map of red and blue from the election. The blue parts have to charge 750,000 for a 2 bedroom to be half as nice an area as 98% of the red area. The people they are pretending to laugh about, they can make things happen. They can earn money without going to college more often because they were born with brains, and when they do go to college they score the highest. This "thing," this "whole thing," it's not going the way leftists think its going. The media is giving them the blinders that high crime urban areas have been given. Like, they really don't know reality, and upside think is just the way they think in general.

What In the living Heck are you talking about?

Are you high on drugs today?

I'm surprised everyone glossed over TSs latent homosexual fervor for Don Lemon.

After giving it a Google, I see that, unfortunately but not surprisingly, conservatives are actually sinking their teeth into this, since the culture war is really their only coherent basis for their political allegiances.

Still not a very controversial clip, though. Every reasonable adult with a modicum of intelligence should be mocking Trump, his cronies, and his supporters as comically inept and disingenuous turds. Pretending they are reasonable people deserving of respect is far more corrosive than laughing at them.

That is the exact same type of cowardly ignorance that's tearing the country apart. The inability of some people to respect their fellow citizens' political differences is beyond me. It's either an ego thing or a lack of education. I don't know if it's a failure of your upbringing or not, but you're creating dead ends when you demonize the other side of the aisle like that.

People even considering a vote for Trump won't remember any of this within 48 hours max. Let's be real here, his base is awaiting the evolution of opposable thumbs....
tumblr_o5ajduUtTa1sgrquqo1_400.gifv

We're literally already lining up Don Jr. just to make you cry again.

Back