Don Lemon Helps Trump 2020

You aren't entitled to respect. If you behave in a way that is irresponsible, dishonest, and destructive to others, you should rightfully be castigated. You don't get to make up for your own laziness and lack of character - the literal only avenues to Trump support - by saying it's just a difference of valid opinion.

You don't get to choose who's opinion is valid and who's isn't. You are not taking into account people's character or their behavior. You're looking at who they voted for and believe you can assign them as "lazy" and that they "lack character" as a baseline, simply for voting for someone you did not. Without ever meeting them or talking to them. This same kind of ignorance and fear that you exhibit does quite a disservice to your own life believe it or not. Seems like some introspection could help you alleviate this fear of differing opinions.

Last edited:
He become a instant hero when he stuck his fingers in a guys mouth after grabbing his nuts and fingerling himself.
Nothing like making a statement that you despise all the oppressive norms created by a bigoted patriarchy.
He's a true believer, a instant hero.

You're weird......

Trump is a multi billionaire thanks solely to his inheritance from daddy Trump along with financial bailouts from along the way, Melania was nowhere even remotely close to a supermodel, is composed of 99% plastic and silicone besides real supermodels wouldn't give Trump the time of day. Everyone of the Trump children would be working the drive thru at McDonald's if it wasn't for their last names.

To be fair, Donald does pick a good plastic surgeon.

I don't know what's more offensive. Lemon snidely laughing along at the stereotypes, or finding that "Ukraine" joke so unbelievably funny, that he couldn't control himself.

He's either a hypocritical dickhead, or an enemy of comedy.
I don't think it is going to help Trump but that went up 11 on the cringe scale.

Maddow makes me want wish I were deaf and blind whenever I have the misfortune of viewing her and Lemon isn't much better .

I don't think it is going to help Trump but that went up 11 on the cringe scale.

Maddow makes me want wish I were deaf and blind whenever I have the misfortune of viewing her and Lemon isn't much better .

I'd lean towards Maddow as not being quite as cringe worthy. They're very similar, but Lemon is on another level. I actually think Maddow is capable of being an objective reporter, but chooses not to. Lemon has been insufferable even before all this Trump stuff.

I'd lean towards Maddow as not being quite as cringe worthy. They're very similar, but Lemon is on another level. I actually think Maddow is capable of being an objective reporter, but chooses not to. Lemon has been insufferable even before all this Trump stuff.
Really ? Maddow is just so fucking smug , my wife can't stand her either , I honestly don't understand how any could watch , I mean I know people do but I don't get it lol.

We somehow have a duty to not make jokes about people who believe Hillary Clinton was part of a sex ring, Barack Obama was a Muslim, Donald Trump is a modern day king Cyrus, Melania is the epitome of intelligence and class, the DNC had Seth Rich killed and the Clintons have a death list? What else are the rest of us supposed to say about them? That they are geniuses? Rocket scientists? Intellectual giants? The best of the best and should be taken seriously
You noble bastard.

Really ? Maddow is just so fucking smug , my wife can't stand her either , I honestly don't understand how any could watch , I mean I know people do but I don't get it lol.

Check out Don Lemon for a night or two. Maddow will come off reasonable.

i always love uneducated people (and i'm including people with useless degrees) telling me i'm not educated. me with my engineering degree and all, plus the nuclear naval program.

or if you don't read there propaganda then you don't read. no i read real books you douche

saw your comment and username and I got excited, but you're not in AZ.

*their

So in other words, you would've sat on your ass, not attempted anything resembling "risk", and would never become the POTUS.

Good to know you'd be the trust fund baby you so casually make fun of.
And for the people who took the risk of attending college but can’t file bankruptcy? Even a tear to shed for them?

I don't know what's more offensive. Lemon snidely laughing along at the stereotypes, or finding that "Ukraine" joke so unbelievably funny, that he couldn't control himself.

He's either a hypocritical dickhead, or an enemy of comedy.

This stuff becomes a rallying point because their condescending attitude is put on display with no need of editing.
I work with some really hard working people and sometimes have to get everyone up at 3am to go on deck to unchain a half million pounds of equipment when it's raining and blowing.
Like to use phrases like "it's time to enjoy your white privilege you basket of irredeemable deplorables" even though some of the crew is native.

You don't get to choose who's opinion is valid and who's isn't. You are not taking into account people's character or their behavior. You're looking at who they voted for and believe you can assign them as "lazy" and that they "lack character" as a baseline, simply for voting for someone you did not. Without ever meeting them or talking to them. This same kind of ignorance and fear that you exhibit does quite a disservice to your own life believe it or not. Seems like some introspection could help you alleviate this fear of differing opinions.

The guy has exposed himself as being a hack so many times that it's amazing he keeps posting. Lack of self awareness is the only conclusion one can arrive at.

Don Lemon decided that buttholes and sucking **** were for him. Hopefully when the pendulum swings people aren't grouping together and laughing about that like they probably want to. I wouldn't, but the majority would.

Look at the map of red and blue from the election. The blue parts have to charge 750,000 for a 2 bedroom to be half as nice an area as 98% of the red area. The people they are pretending to laugh about? Those people can make things happen. They can earn money without going to college more often because they were born with brains, and when they do go to college they score the highest. This "thing," this "whole thing," it's not going the way leftists think its going. The media is giving them the blinders that high crime urban areas have been given. Like, they really don't know reality, and upside think is just the way they think in general.

I agree with the hubris on the left. It'll take a miracle for them to win back what they lost in 2010 to the Tea Party. That was a voter-led reaction to what they feared Obama was. But Obama was a centrist. These goofs are playing on the sycophantic nature of MAGA, which I have a hard time disagreeing with. Yeah, they could have gone without the accent and the "rube demographic" shot, that didn't do them any favors. But Trumpists tend to make excuses for the Donald on a regular basis, as if he is incapable of being incorrect, which is sad as balls.

Back