Don Frye on Ronda Rousey, Women's MMA, Fixed Fights, PED's, Mustaches,William Shatner

Don Frye. Don Frye.

when told that it was dana white who said it
"what the hell else is he gonna say. Ronda's his bitch. Mayweather would pick up a brick and knock ronda in the head and bust her head wide open. He's probably got a pistol in his pocket anyways. Come on! Let's use some common sense. The guy's smart enough to have a bodyguard with him. He'd just let one of those guys slap her around."

GOAT. GOAT of the GOAT.

He didn't say anything stupid. I share similar views and have been flamed for it. I have more respect for guys like ken shamrock, frye etc because those guys were fighters. Today these guys are athletes that may or may not be good fighters.

He didn't say anything stupid. I share similar views and have been flamed for it. I have more respect for guys like ken shamrock, frye etc because those guys were fighters. Today these guys are athletes that may or may not be good fighters.

Well, todays athletes would beat said fighters in a fight. So I guess they're better athtletes as well as fighters. They do have that.

So manly.

Loved the Takayama anecdote.

After watching this interview I popped hot for 3 different T boosters

Well, todays athletes would beat said fighters in a fight. So I guess they're better athtletes as well as fighters. They do have that.

I do think thats highly probable myself but must be objective. There are always a few that would fold under the pressure of vale tudo NHB rules but no way of knowing who. We wouldn't see a lot of todays roster compete in a limited rules match. So it evolving into sport isn't necessarily a horrible thing.

far from it. and the idea that not having a man crush on Don Frye makes you less manly is ridiculous.

Go cry about it in your fedora or man purse. Make sure you take those nerdy thick rimmed glasses off first that you wear because you think they make you look intellectual. You don't want the lenses to smear.....(unless you took the lenses out....which you probably did)

That sort of depends to an extent.....Today's "athlete fighters" are prepared to fight rounds against opponents of similar height/weight, who have also trained to fight a said amount of time and similar sized opponent....

I don't know if they would fair as well in the old-school rules, when you fought with no time limits, no weight class, no gloves, and no referee stand-ups/stoppages in action. If you go by the old rules this, that adds a whole new element the new breed of fighter has not dealt with yet.

By today's standards/rules, then yes, the new athlete-based fighter is more prepared, but I just wonder how many of them have the old-school "toughness" factor inside them???

you caught me. I tell the truth about Frye's nonsense because worshipping him is the mainstream thing to do

Hahaha. Let me guess....also knew about Don Frye long before us and don't like him anymore now that he went mainstream.

Good response:icon_lol:

Why on Earth would the UFC invest a million dollars to develop a fighter that beat Rousey in Judo during the Olympics?

go cry about it in your fedora or man purse. Make sure you take those nerdy thick rimmed glasses off first that you wear because you think they make you look intellectual. You don't want the lenses to smear.....(unless you took the lenses out....which you probably did)

rofl

Go cry about it in your fedora or man purse. Make sure you take those nerdy thick rimmed glasses off first that you wear because you think they make you look intellectual. You don't want the lenses to smear.....(unless you took the lenses out....which you probably did)

Lol relax dude.

Frye is a man's man but he isn't exactly a thinktank

Hahaha. Let me guess....also knew about Don Frye long before us and don't like him anymore now that he went mainstream.

Good response:icon_lol:

I watch MMA since Ali-Inoki and LeBell-Savage

l.jpg

Back