Don Frye on Ronda Rousey, Women's MMA, Fixed Fights, PED's, Mustaches,William Shatner

Why on Earth would the UFC invest a million dollars to develop a fighter that beat Rousey in Judo during the Olympics?
Rousey has beat her (Edith Bosch) 2/3 times in their meetings as judoka. Bosch is huge, she has maybe a snowball's chance in hell of making 135. She is also 34 years old. So yeah, she'd totally be a great bet to invest in for the long term. I think I'll sell my house for that investment.

I don't know if he is really like that or he just stays in his macho character, but he says really stupid things constantly

I met him in Vegas in 2008 and talked to him for about 15 minutes and he does actually seem like that. I think he probably embellishes it in front of the camera but I can't blame him if it gets him more paydays and keeps him in the spotlight.

Lol relax dude.

Frye is a man's man but he isn't exactly a thinktank

Great....another vegan hipster. I am all for equal rights but I think in a Don Frye thread no vegan hipsters should be allowed.

This doesn't violate the civil rights act of 1964 does it?

Vegan Hipsterism isn't race, color, religion, sex, or a national origin.....it is more of a sickness caused by low T levels and high estrogen so I think I am not being unreasonable here.

Who needs trt when you can listen to Don Frye

Back