Dominick Reyes: I looked into Jon Jones' eyes and he's just a man

lol at everyone criticizing Reyes for saying this when Jon said this shit all the time years ago.

Solid interview. Solid perspective. He's got a good head on his shoulders. I like the way he carries himself. I think Reyes has a good shot a dethroning Jones.

iu

Nope. They should. They do not.
It’s inspiring that you have faith in them, but no.
Most Americans do not know what that is.

View attachment 722539

Most people today consider actual reading and the pursuit of knowledge things that perhaps theyll get to one day, while they invest their actual time in finding witless merriment from simple memes and Facebook headlines.

Most people today consider actual reading and the pursuit of knowledge things that perhaps theyll get to one day, while they invest their actual time in finding witless merriment from simple memes and Facebook headlines.
Agreed.

I feel like if asked what an Albatross is, most Americans would say “isn’t that the prison?”
<{outtahere}>

Pretty fun that he wasn’t sure until he looked into the eyes.
I can tell from miles away

This is the proper approach to take. I remember Fedor saying that his opponents were only men, Jon Jones said the same thing in the lead up to facing Shogun Rua. This approach really benefits Reyes and will allow him to face Jones with a focused and logical mindset.

This man would piss his pants if he had to stare down Pride Wand...

So he didn’t think he was “just a man” before that?

Hes done

jonesdrag_original_original_crop_north.jpg

Back