Dominick Reyes: I looked into Jon Jones' eyes and he's just a man

LOL of course he is a man, you are not fighting Nunes or Joanna.

Thiago Santos almost got upset over Jon - yet Vegas still seemed to make its duty to open Jon a 4-1 favorite. This would concern me. Dont get me wrong, Dom obviously legit ( which would concern me even further) and the fight still has to be fought and anything can happen.

I still dont know how to digest weidman win. That might give him false xtra confidence( I reference that as he was already fighting better opponents before Chris- at that time -and that's the fight hes coming from). He seems level headed so we'll see.

"Hes just a man" is not enough. You gotta come at it like chris weidman against canderson.

Weidman was comin in like " I'm gonna kick his fuckin ass!"

And thus he did.
GSP nut hugger and an anderson hater. Canderson really? The man is a GOAT.... you got your shit all fucked up

"Hes just a man" is not enough. You gotta come at it like chris weidman against canderson.

Weidman was comin in like " I'm gonna kick his fuckin ass!"

And thus he did.

You didn't have to bring all that up...
:oops:

Every time I hear him talk it just sounds like he's trying to convince himself he can win more than anything else...

I don't know if he's going to best Jones but I do think he's got a better chance at this then Anthony Smith ever did You could just tell Smith was a poser whereas you get the feeling Reyes just doesn't give a shit Something about the way this dude carries himself I smell upset

Oddly enough, Jon Jones looked into Reyes eyes and he was just a man as well. Lmao. Jon is going to have his way with this guy and expose to the world just how green he truly is.

Oddly enough, Jon Jones looked into Reyes eyes and he was just a man as well. Lmao. Jon is going to have his way with this guy and expose to the world just how green he truly is.

This is what I think as well, however Reyes is still dangerous and all it takes is 1 mistake.

Santos already proved it, so is Gus during the 1st fight.

A man shock full of picograms with the finger reach of an Albatross.

and here i thought Jones was an alien from out of space.....
of course he's just a man, a man that could beat him literally anywhere

Back