Dominick Reyes: I looked into Jon Jones' eyes and he's just a man

"Hes just a man" is not enough. You gotta come at it like chris weidman against canderson.

Weidman was comin in like " I'm gonna kick his fuckin ass!"

And thus he did.
Weidman sure did with via fluke win lol. Two fluke wins to be exact.

What else is Dominick suppose to say? Of course he's going to say he has an undeniable belief in himself in beating Jones. He obviously will say all the cliche quotes prior to the fight. Why would you say I'm going to lose this fight? That would be stupid.

But everyone says great things before the fight, but next thing you know he freezes like Anthony Smith in the octagon. Hope he doesn't and just let himself go for broke. If he does that, win or lose you have nothing to be ashamed about. You gave everything you got, be proud of yourself.

That sounds like Anthony Smith; we all know how that worked out for him.

This is what I think as well, however Reyes is still dangerous and all it takes is 1 mistake.
I hear you. Just getting sick of reading about this narrative time and time again. I see Reyes being on his back the majority of this fight. He overextends on his strikes and just head hunts. Jon is too strategic to let this go unchecked. He won a split decision against Volkan Oezdemir, yet he is going to be the one after all these years to finally dethrone Jon Jones? I don't buy it.

SimplisticQuerulousKitty-size_restricted.gif

If he wouldve looked into Prime Chucks eyes he'd be dead

He is talking just like Anthony Smith, if you have to convience yourself that your opponent is just a man then you already lost.

The one to beat Jones again is gonna be another Favela survivor like Thiaggo Santos and Johnny Walkgoat.

Weidman sure did with via fluke win lol. Two fluke wins to be exact.
Your attempt to troll was as weak as CM punks offense.

I hear you. Just getting sick of reading about this narrative time and time again. I see Reyes being on his back the majority of this fight. He overextends on his strikes and just head hunts. Jon is too strategic to let this go unchecked. He won a split decision against Volkan Oezdemir, yet he is going to be the one after all these years to finally dethrone Jon Jones? I don't buy it.

I agree with you, however this is MMA and all it takes is a lucky shot and for JBJ to not be ready.. the margin for error is pretty tiny in this sport. That is what makes Jones title run that much more impressive.

That being said, I do fully expect a Jones victory. He should win by all accounts.

The problem is that Jones is a man + a picogram, while Reyes is just a man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back