Dominick Reyes’ Breath

Haha, at least no smell inside the octagon i guess! Although someone sh*tting their pants might smell terribly...

On another note: have you ever smelled surströmming? It smells absurdly bad and the smell is so intense that once a can of it is opened, you'll smell it from like 65 feet away lol

I don't know if it was that, but I remember during a visit to Göteborg i was offered something like that, and I thought it was a joke. It looked and smelled basically like rotten fish.
I guess Reyes would love to add that to his fajitas.

I don't know if it was that, but I remember during a visit to Göteborg i was offered something like that, and I thought it was a joke. It looked and smelled basically like rotten fish.
I guess Reyes would love to add that to his fajitas.
Yeah its absolutely disgusting

Haha, at least no smell inside the octagon i guess! Although someone sh*tting their pants might smell terribly...

On another note: have you ever smelled surströmming? It smells absurdly bad and the smell is so intense that once a can of it is opened, you'll smell it from like 65 feet away lol

did a surströmming challenge in Sweden, we were literally drawing straws on who will open the can in the park. Luckily it was not me

I ate a piece on knäckebröd like a champ but that smell haunts me to this day. We single-canedly evacuated the park

I can't imagine fighters who get punched in the face on a regular basis being noticably affected by bad breath.

Unless it smells like surströmming.
Tried it once... never again.

*zoom in for a better look*

Clearly has some gingivitis going on with those puffy gums. tartar build up between teeth. I can't tell there is a spit bubble there on the left side or if he has a metal filling.

Sherdog dentists out in force.

Lmao. I dont think I have but I swear to god I had a neighbor once who cooked some sort of fish and I had to close all windows. The smell was so bad it just wouldn't go away. After 15 minutes of dying I put on some clothes and went out and I'm not even kidding, little kids ran off the playgrounds and were shouting "what is this horrible smell?" while pinching their noses. I realized just then the entire neighborhood is locked down with that horrendous smell. There was no escaping it. That was a hot summer day too so obv. the smell lasted quite a while.

Here’s the kicker. It wasn’t fish. How old was his wife ?

<Baelish01>

Jones said the exact same thing to The Schmoo too, it´s his new thing i guess.

did a surströmming challenge in Sweden, we were literally drawing straws on who will open the can in the park. Luckily it was not me

I ate a piece on knäckebröd like a champ but that smell haunts me to this day. We single-canedly evacuated the park
Oh dear ahaha.

I can't blame you really... that stuff is nasty!

If a fighter loses a tooth, it can be pretty bad breath-wise
And yea, Sherdog s dying

Rather a broken one than one completely airborne? And that would spell trouble down the line in different ways (infection).

Anyway - yep, one of the causes.

Nervousness can cause acidity and bad breath
Happens to me

Breath shaming. Yet more underhand tactics from Jon Jones.

So Jon Jones has been saying that Dominick Reyes has a stanky breath

mind games, truth, can it be used as a weapon?

Supposedly Matt Lindland used the old wrestlers trick of not showering for days before a match/meet so he could weaken his opponent with body odor.

*zoom in for a better look*

Clearly has some gingivitis going on with those puffy gums. tartar build up between teeth. I can't tell there is a spit bubble there on the left side or if he has a metal filling.
God he's so fucking hot

If it smells so bad from 20 meters, why would anyone eat it?

Back