Dominick Reyes’ Breath

Haha, at least no smell inside the octagon i guess! Although someone sh*tting their pants might smell terribly...

On another note: have you ever smelled surströmming? It smells absurdly bad and the smell is so intense that once a can of it is opened, you'll smell it from like 65 feet away lol
Lmao. I dont think I have but I swear to god I had a neighbor once who cooked some sort of fish and I had to close all windows. The smell was so bad it just wouldn't go away. After 15 minutes of dying I put on some clothes and went out and I'm not even kidding, little kids ran off the playgrounds and were shouting "what is this horrible smell?" while pinching their noses. I realized just then the entire neighborhood is locked down with that horrendous smell. There was no escaping it. That was a hot summer day too so obv. the smell lasted quite a while.

*zoom in for a better look*

Clearly has some gingivitis going on with those puffy gums. tartar build up between teeth. I can't tell there is a spit bubble there on the left side or if he has a metal filling.
Good catch and good post.

It'll be all the wumpa fruit he eats

LMAOOOOOOOO

I always thought that'd be a pretty useful, if somewhat weird and disgusting, tactic to have in a cage fight.
If I knew it bothered my opponent, I'd much on several garlic cloves before the staredown.
Fuck a staredown, imagine Khabib with terrible breath grappling

Lots of cardio, clean diet, little to no alcohol, very unlikely
Sherdentist over here
It takes over 7 Mentos to fill the receding hairline of Reyes just on one side.

I'm not sure what this means but....

Harline !

View attachment 723203
bro

<Lmaoo>

can it be used as a weapon?

There is this very rare submission that involves incapacitating your opponent by directing an extreme amount of stinky breath straight into his nose.

if theyre in the clinch Reyes should blew some of that whiff at his face

*zoom in for a better look*

Clearly has some gingivitis going on with those puffy gums. tartar build up between teeth. I can't tell there is a spit bubble there on the left side or if he has a metal filling.

Not only that we predict levels of shookness and future quality of hairlines with astounding precision, we also spot bad teeth a mile away.

Sherdog is the best place on the Internet, and anyone claiming otherwise is a tool.

Back