Dominick Cruz thinks he can beat michael bisping

These guys both seem like they have pretty big egos. But I guess that goes with the territory.

One KO win in 10 years against a BW and now he think he can KO a top MW with a legit chin.

<Lmaoo>

You can't KO someone if you can't hit them. If Cruz is agile enough to dance around BWs (minus Cody), pretty sure can dodge Bisping's punches in his sleep. With that said, Cruz will never be able to put Bisping out.

Is he faster than Bisping's spit, though? That alone could deal a fatal blow. :)

(I know I'm mean, and I'm saying that as a big fan of the lighter weight classes.)

Pretty sure he'd eventually get caught. :D At least, after an injury during some fancy footwork magic (which on the streets is more likely than in a more controlled environment like a gym :)...broken glass, needles, rocks & pigeons...you know the story).

Last edited:
Lol, the Bisping hate here is out of control. He beat Anderson silva, dragged GSP into a dogfight, and knocked out 200lbs former middleweight champion Luke Rockhold. Dom Cruz ran his way to a split desicion "win" against 150lbs TJ Dillashaw. Bisping would beat the ever living fuck out of Cruz.

It's actually not as bad as it used to be, most people are saying Cruz wouldn't stand a chance.

A few years back Faber said he would fight Bisping, and someone made a poll about it. Over HALF of the people in that thread thought Faber would beat Bisping. Just think about that for a sec.

Cruz can't take the bantz, but on the other hand Bisping is asking for it.

Itls actually not as bad as it used to be, most people know Cruz wouldn't stand a chance.
Just because we live alongside retards doesn't mean we have to accept their opinions as fact.

A few years back Faber said he would fight Bisping, and someone made a poll about it. Over HALF of the people in that thread thought Faber would beat Bisping. Just think about that for a sec.

Bisping can walk through Cruz punches, and grab him, once you grab someone you dont need open eyes to fight

It's actually not as bad as it used to be, most people are saying Cruz wouldn't stand a chance.

And Ronda would've had a chance to beat Cain. Teehee, what times to have been alive!

How do you outpoint someone in a bar fight?

Cruz is a professional fighter, ofcourse he feels he can win any fight

I've never understood this conceit. A professional fighter does not need to delude themselves. It was delusional for Ronda to think she could beat Cain. It is less delusional, but delusional nonetheless, for Cruz to think he can beat Bisping.

I think Cruz would beat most random guys Bisping's size or bigger but a guy that size and skilled? No way.
Bisping by smash and even easier in a small space

13785094-b351-4d65-a8ea-2cd2dba7ee9f_1.db7358a3d3e39f13296334c6cceca72f.jpeg

You can't KO someone if you can't hit them. If Cruz is agile enough to dance around BWs (minus Cody), pretty sure can dodge Bisping's punches in his sleep. With that said, Cruz will never be able to put Bisping out.

Bisping would just grab him. It's not like The mountain vs a fighter. Bisping is fast as fuck too. And never tires. You're suggesting that Cruz could beat Stipe and HWs because they are even slower than Bisping.

C'mon son. Michael Bisping is so much larger than Cruz he'd wrestlefuck him.

Back