Dominick Cruz thinks he can beat michael bisping

lol one of the few times I would root for Bisping to knock someone the F out. Well, Cruz and Rocksalt of course.

If a 5'5 dude was able to KTFO Wand, Cruz is plenty big to stand his ground against Bisping.

And if he dies, he dies.

How long can Cruz dance before he gets touched? Part of me says Dom can dance for 5 rounds playing stick and move. Another part of me says Bisping just needs to land one good shot or grab a hold of him.

LMAO. Bisping would knock the reality into the Manlet. The only reason guys like Dominic Cruz and smaller can even be famous is because fighting is about the only sport that has handicaps to allow inferior guys compete. Cruz is protected by about 5 weight classes from Bisping.

Lol, there's definitely truth to this.. but at the same time, I've seen plenty of small guys KTFO huge dudes. Some of the scariest KO's I've ever seen in real life were smaller guys knocking large men out cold.

LMAO. Bisping would knock the reality into the Manlet. The only reason guys like Dominic Cruz and smaller can even be famous is because fighting is about the only sport that has handicaps to allow inferior guys compete. Cruz is protected by about 5 weight classes from Bisping.

Don't see many hw jockeys, just sayin

Cruz cant win.

He could stall til Bisping got bored.

But if he tried to actually hurt Bisping he’d be KOd.

Bisping is the definition of the word bully. Dominick doesn't let Bisping walk all over him, good for Dom.

Fuck was it satisfying seeing Bisping get rendered unconscious in back-to-back fights on his way out the door.

Delusion?

It's your idol who cut weight to near-death to fight midgets. Know your place fanboy.

Near death? Last I checked he made every weight cut fine. Even made championship weight when he didn't have to. Chad walks around 170. Conor walks around 175. There is no 20 lb weight difference you lying little girl.

Undercover manlet confirm.

Ping is a bully. He should stick to beating up teenagers at the local 24 hour fitness.

I can't stand that fraud Bisping but c'mon , Cruz is just being silly.

Cruz nailed it when he said Bisping loves to dish it out but can't take it, I can't think of a bettet example of someone who loves to dish it out but can't take it. This is the guy that almost got into a fight with eddie bravo because bravo told him he's always improving and bisping is so incredibly insecure that he took great offense to that. How do people like Bisping?

top 3-5 wrestler in russia (not up to date) vs big man (10-20%)
size matters.
Bisping would have shown him how English men make love.

Cruz is really starting to annoy me now. From believing he deserves an immediate title match despite being completely outclassed and dominated in his last fight, to now thinking he can beat a man twice his size. Just shut the fuck up and fight Cruz.

Ah yes, the most important fight of all. The fight within ones self.

- Jackie Chan <{MindBrown}>

I love Cruz think in his prime he is one of the best to ever be in MMA but he is delusional if he thinks he could beat Bisping. He could not do enough damage fast enough and Bisping is not gonna get tired and give up the size advantage. Cruz might be able to avoid getting hurt but he could not hurt Bisping either, and if Bisping connected its game over. Weight classes exist for a reason, now one small addition here this was in a bar so if Cruz fought dirty maybe, but that is still a big big maybe.

I don't know about that. Not sure why people think being smaller means you can't hit hard. In this case both being professional fighters its probably true.

In real life though I'm not a very big guy and have dropped many guys who thought because they were bigger they could push me around and intimidate me. The most important factor in punching power in the real world between normal people is speed, accuracy and technique (Boxed growing up), size has little bearing unless it turns into a grappling match and even then if you're just bigger and not also stronger its still not going to do you much good.

PS, liver shots are the best way to beat a big drunken idiot trying to look tough at a bar against someone they assume they can beat because they are bigger. You can punch a meathead in the face all day and since they don't have a brain to KO it won't do you any good but drunk tough guys aren't used to getting hit in the body and its far more effective. ( Another boss429 public service announcement, lol)

Back