Dominick Cruz thinks he can beat michael bisping

midgets
lol-png.432383

Cruz would have gotten injured taking off his coat or walking to the car park, then needed 3 years off to recover.

Is this real life? Cruz got wiped by a fellow BW.... there are weight classes for a reason

I don't know about that. Not sure why people think being smaller means you can't hit hard. In this case both being professional fighters its probably true.

In real life though I'm not a very big guy and have dropped many guys who thought because they were bigger they could push me around and intimidate me. The most important factor in punching power in the real world between normal people is speed, accuracy and technique (Boxed growing up), size has little bearing unless it turns into a grappling match and even then if you're just bigger and not also stronger its still not going to do you much good.

PS, liver shots are the best way to beat a big drunken idiot trying to look tough at a bar against someone they assume they can beat because they are bigger. You can punch a meathead in the face all day and since they don't have a brain to KO it won't do you any good but drunk tough guys aren't used to getting hit in the body and its far more effective. ( Another boss429 public service announcement, lol)

Just glass people in the face as soon as they start talking shit in a bar. Height is irrelevant to whether skin cuts or not. If someone is trying to fight you in a bar, they deserve it.

Just remember to run away immediately afterwards or you'll get jail time.

Just glass people in the face as soon as they start talking shit in a bar. Height is irrelevant to whether skin cuts or not. If someone is trying to fight you in a bar, they deserve it.

Just remember to run away immediately afterwards or you'll get jail time.

Haha, I'm old now and try to avoid that shit but yeah, thats pretty much what I did. Never started fights but when it was clear there would be no other choice but to run ( was born with out the "flight" part of fight or flight) I hit hard and fast and I know it sounds lame but I never lost or even got hurt or beat up in the slightest.

Trying to indimate someone believing because you're bigger they will back down is a pretty poor approach when you run into someone like me if you're not actually capable of backing up your mouth, probably pretty embarrassing too, haha

Haha, I'm old now and try to avoid that shit but yeah, thats pretty much what I did. Never started fights but when it was clear there would be no other choice but to run ( was born with out the "flight" part of fight or flight) I hit hard and fast and I know it sounds lame but I never lost or even got hurt or beat up in the slightest.

Trying to indimate someone believing because you're bigger they will back down is a pretty poor approach when you run into someone like me if you're not actually capable of backing up your mouth, probably pretty embarrassing too, haha

I actually believe you because i was the exact same. I'm not small, but I used to dress pretty fancy and so people assumed i was gay and used to try and talk shit about my clothes.

The problem is, when people try and like they are tough, their body language actually gives away their inexperience to guys who are experienced.

The amount of times I've been approached by guy with his hands down at his side saying 'come on then' is hilarious. It's like "mate an experienced guy would NEVER step up to someone with their hands down". At that point I'd have the bottle /glass in their chops and be halfway out the door before security even seen it.

I never got hit for the same reason as you. It'd be over before it began.

I genuinely used to run 10km per day to improve my stamina in a foot chase. That's real self defence lol

Geoff Thomsons theory on 3 second fighting and the 3 F's changed my life :)

I actually believe you because i was the exact same. I'm not small, but I used to dress pretty fancy and so people assumed i was gay and used to try and talk shit about my clothes.

The problem is, when people try and like they are tough, their body language actually gives away their inexperience to guys who are experienced.

The amount of times I've been approached by guy with his hands down at his side saying 'come on then' is hilarious. It's like "mate an experienced guy would NEVER step up to someone with their hands down". At that point I'd have the bottle /glass in their chops and be halfway out the door before security even seen it.

I never got hit for the same reason as you. It'd be over before it began.

I genuinely used to run 10km per day to improve my stamina in a foot chase. That's real self defence lol

Geoff Thomsons theory on 3 second fighting and the 3 F's changed my life :)

Haha, thats great.

Never heard of Geoff Thomson but I may just look it up now, lol

Bisping would whoop that ass. And I like Cruz too.

Cruz probably gets ko'd by bisping with several shots lol.
Cody/TJ could probably do some damage and even put him out.
Someone like Jose Aldo, Mendes and Stephens have a decent chance against Bisping I would say.

Haha, thats great.

Never heard of Geoff Thomson but I may just look it up now, lol

Geoff was a veteran bouncer in the UK who had about 10 black belts in martial arts and adapted them for street fighting. He was a genuine version of all the fake self defence guys you see on YouTube now.

He had a day called 'animal day' where martial arts just turned up and had street fights to pressure test their skills.

He deconstructed the fear/psychology/behaviours of a streetfight.

This was all back in the 90s before youtube and wannabe hard nuts.

Geoff was a veteran bouncer in the UK who had about 10 black belts in martial arts and adapted them for street fighting. He was a genuine version of all the fake self defence guys you see on YouTube now.

He had a day called 'animal day' where martial arts just turned up and had street fights to pressure test their skills.

He deconstructed the fear/psychology/behaviours of a streetfight.

This was all back in the 90s before youtube and wannabe hard nuts.

Hmmm, sounds like a pretty interesting guy. I'll check it out tomorrow, should probably be getting to bed here pretty quick though. (4 am and I work at 8) lol

I don't know about that. Not sure why people think being smaller means you can't hit hard. In this case both being professional fighters its probably true.

In real life though I'm not a very big guy and have dropped many guys who thought because they were bigger they could push me around and intimidate me. The most important factor in punching power in the real world between normal people is speed, accuracy and technique (Boxed growing up), size has little bearing unless it turns into a grappling match and even then if you're just bigger and not also stronger its still not going to do you much good.

PS, liver shots are the best way to beat a big drunken idiot trying to look tough at a bar against someone they assume they can beat because they are bigger. You can punch a meathead in the face all day and since they don't have a brain to KO it won't do you any good but drunk tough guys aren't used to getting hit in the body and its far more effective. ( Another boss429 public service announcement, lol)

There is a difference between being bigger in real life when bigger generally equates to being fatter. Two professional fighters size makes a huge difference, especially when Cruz is not known for hitting hard.

You are equating regular joes to professional fighters not an accurate comparison. In real life a skilled smaller person can beat an unskilled bigger person. In real life an unskilled in shape smaller person can beat an unskilled out of shape bigger person.

When all things are equal however size makes a massive difference it is why their are weight classes especially when the difference in size is well over 50 lbs.

There is a difference between being bigger in real life when bigger generally equates to being fatter. Two professional fighters size makes a huge difference, especially when Cruz is not known for hitting hard.

You are equating regular joes to professional fighters not an accurate comparison. In real life a skilled smaller person can beat an unskilled bigger person. In real life an unskilled in shape smaller person can beat an unskilled out of shape bigger person.

When all things are equal however size makes a massive difference it is why their are weight classes especially when the difference in size is well over 50 lbs.

No I agree with you, I thought I clarified that in the post but it may have been in a later one.

I was more addressing all the "he's to small to hurt anyone" idiots.

Cued (bisping version):

Cued (dominicks version):

Cliffs:
Dominick cruz and bisping often disagree with each other on the fox desk and that has lead discussions to escalate to a point where dominick challenged michael bisping to a fight when they were out partying in Jay Glazer bar.
Things escalated to a point where they got thrown out of the bar and bispings brother got punched in the face.
Dominicks last words before the scuffle:
"You are going to swing and miss, we are in a small place and you cant see very well so ill hit you 10 times before you even hit me once"

Who you got sherdog?

f635b7_20dd8b14a50a437cba9cbc3a16768ca1.gif

Little man syndrome / Napoleon complex at its best.

Cruz via KO.....Ping would be laid out in the street.

Didn't Michael get his eye fixed now?

Cruz said Bisping was 230lbs at the time, too, so I don't know about all that. They should make a buddy comedy.

Anyone who thinks Cruz can beat Bisping lacks so much understanding about fighting that I'm surprised that they can even enjoy the sport.

It's actually not as bad as it used to be, most people are saying Cruz wouldn't stand a chance.

A few years back Faber said he would fight Bisping, and someone made a poll about it. Over HALF of the people in that thread thought Faber would beat Bisping. Just think about that for a sec.

Faber by guillotine.

No doubt.

Back