Dominick Cruz is the Bantamweight GOAT.

Takamine86

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

For sure. Even a diminished version of him beat TJ, without the injuries and layoff he'd have walked circles around him.

The Guy who got destroyed by no chin Cody? The Guy who got knocked down 4
Times And styled on? {<jordan}

Yeah, he was gifted a split decision victory over TJ and refused to defend against him.

Then he got walked over by Cody who got KTFO by TJ twice. An absolute cake walk for Cody

TJ is a whole different animal now. Cruz is an injury prone mess and his meme style gets worse with age. TJ will flush him very easily. I say it takes 2 rounds for TJ to sleep him.

Cody had a clear victory against Cruz though

TJ is a whole different animal now. Cruz is an injury prone mess and his meme style gets worse with age. TJ will flush him very easily. I say it takes 2 rounds for TJ to sleep him.
TJ was priming already bro.

Cruz is GOAT.

TJ copied his style

/thread

Yeah you could say he still is. TJ looks more impressive now but you gotta look at each entire career.

Run it back. Rogans fat palms can get sweaty saying 'This is for the right to be called the greatest BW evvvvverrrrrrr' over and over again. Schaub will say 'Evvvvvvvverrrrrr' Just after he says it.

The Guy who got destroyed by no chin Cody? The Guy who got knocked down 4
Times And styled on? {<jordan}

Yup, that guy, the one who beat TJ. You know TJ, the guy who got slept by a Flyweight.

dodson-dillashaw-ko.gif

Dejavu

Agreed, though I'm not going to shit on TJ right now.

He just beat Cody, back to back, and that is no small feat.

Prisoner of the moment BS tonight. Cruz is so smart he can still come back and beat TJ. He must be more motivated than ever after tonight. Come on Cruz..

Back