Dominick Cruz is the Bantamweight GOAT.

Beat him sensless with what? Those pillow fists? Lmfao Cody destroyed the dork
After many injuries idiot.

Watch prime Cruz and get educated

Yeah, he was gifted a split decision victory over TJ and refused to defend against him.

Then he got walked over by Cody who got KTFO by TJ twice. An absolute cake walk for Cody

>Gifted

He CLOWNED TJ for THREE straight rounds till he coasted the last two when he reaggravated a foot injury.

He landed at will on TJ, made him miss, took him down at will, and flat out OUTCLASSED him.

Without Doms style to rip off, TJ and Bang Ludwig would STILL be selling peanut butter out of their basement.

<{cruzshake}>

His fight vs Cody wasnt that close to be honest...

His fight with T.J was close tho.
Who has improved more since? obv T.J

But put your money on Cruz if they fight again, okay?

Agreed, though I'm not going to shit on TJ right now.

He just beat Cody, back to back, and that is no small feat.

I think if TJ even beats Dom now it's hard to convince me. He basically doesn't have limbs anymore and is nearing 35 at 135. Losing to a guy two years off and significantly injured while you're in your prime really isn't a good look, close or not.

Yall dorks dont understand that Cruz is done he doesnt even belong in the top 5.. Even Cruz fans dont understand that.

HE IS NOT TOP 5 ANYMORE. NO YOU CANT "RUN IT BACK" VS TJ. THAT SHIP HAS SAILED.

THE BANTAM GOAT IS DONE.

Tj beating Cruz now, is like Stipe beating Fedor now.... Different eras ye fools

The fact that Cruz came back from hella injuries to beat TJ is nothing short of GOAT level

After many injuries idiot.

Watch prime Cruz and get educated

Anyone that counts him out is an idiot. What he did that night against TJ is to this day the most amazing comeback in MMA history. He can do it again. Cruz is/was a very special fighter.

I have no doubt in my mind that TJ Dillishaw beats Dom 7 out of 10 times when they're both at their best.

TJ is just better. Looking forward to Dom trying to get it and failing.

One title defense against a shot Faber and a clear loss against the guy TJ stopped twice

Yall dorks dont understand that Cruz is done he doesnt even belong in the top 5.. Even Cruz fans dont understand that.

HE IS NOT TOP 5 ANYMORE. NO YOU CANT "RUN IT BACK" VS TJ. THAT SHIP HAS SAILED.

THE BANTAM GOAT IS DONE.

Tj beating Cruz now, is like Stipe beating Fedor now.... Different eras ye fools

Good point. When Dom beat TJ, he was coming off of a long layoff/injury. Different era champion and he still came back to show the snake who was the master.

Bruce-Lee-shows-how-to-awake-a-snake.gif

I have no doubt in my mind that TJ Dillishaw beats Dom 7 out of 10 times when they're both at their best.

TJ is just better. Looking forward to Dom trying to get it and failing.
Youre a dummy as Cruz would say...

Watch Cruz's prime dude, the guy was stupid fast. Best footwork ever

Prime for prime, Cruz beats DJ 8 outta 10 times.

>Gifted

He CLOWNED TJ for THREE straight rounds till he coasted the last two when he reaggravated a foot injury.

He landed at will on TJ, made him miss, took him down at will, and flat out OUTCLASSED him.

Without Doms style to rip off, TJ and Bang Ludwig would STILL be selling peanut butter out of their basement.

<{cruzshake}>

After defending his belt twice, and only losing by a thin split decision, why is that Dom wouldn’t give him an immediate rematch? Not only that, but wouldn’t even fight TJ in his second title defense, choosing to get toyed with by Cody.

Dom is the real snake

All three of those guys are amazing, but in terms of total career accomplishments, it's Cruz by fair margin.

TJ isn't the most likeable fighter to a lot of hipster/soyboy Garbrandt fans and nostalgic Cruz fans and because they don't like TJ they don't give him his due.
Cruz's only title defense was against a shot Urijah Faber and clearly lost against the guy TJ stopped twice.
Tj and Dom have the most ufc/wec wins in history at 12 with TJ also having the record for finishes. It's pretty close between who is the greatest 135er yet fans still say Cruz is clearly is the goat which is crazy.

If TJ beats Cejudo/Moraes he's indisputably the 135 goat, with the edge in ufc/wec wins and easily finishes. Now he has the names too

After defending his belt twice, and only losing by a thin split decision, why is that Dom wouldn’t give him an immediate rematch? Not only that, but wouldn’t even fight TJ in his second title defense, choosing to get toyed with by Cody.

Dom is the real snake

>Defending his belt twice

Against who? Declining Barao(who’s like 1-7 ) and Joe Soto(another guy who’s like 1-7 in the UFC) LOL

And what belt? Technically that was Doms. Barao was just the interim bench warmer when Cruz was out.

Doms still the GOAT for his career but TJs performances against Barao and Cody are more impressive than anything Dom has done in his career

TJ literally ended the career of a guy ppl were arguing was the #1 P4P fighter and was favored over Dom odds wise when it got booked. And now Cody might not even be the same after he looked like he was the next guy after completely clowning Dom

Back