"Dominick are you having fun yet?" - Cody No Love Garbrandt

He's 31 for fucks sake. Not 50
Yeah but he has a lot of wear and tear on his body for that age, some guys can compete in sports into their 40s....but its very rare

Hell in the NFL if you are a running back now you are an old man at 28

Cruz himself said it was the head kick at round 4 tool

If that wasn't humiliating enough do you want me to post the actual press conference where he says it?

Lol...he was bleeding in round 3. How the fuck does that work. For once, maybe don't ask the guy who's paying attention on fighting and not when a gash gets cut over his head and leave that to the people with actual camera's pointed at it.

One thing this fight highlighted for me, which I must have noticed in the past but not taken stock of properly is Cruz is a fucking terrible puncher. I think I may have been brainwashed. I think I've subconsciously believed everything Rogan&Goldberg have said and taken Cruz's weird, unorthodox style to be 'good striking'.

His punching technique is fucking awful, isn't it. And it can't just have been this fight, I must have noticed this in the past?!
He's no Platinum Mike, that's for sure.

Lol...he was bleeding in round 3. How the fuck does that work. For once, maybe don't ask the guy who's paying attention on fighting and not when a gash gets cut over his head and leave that to the people with actual camera's pointed at it.

“I may not have put him down all the way to his butt, but you see the look on his eyes. I saw the cut on his eye. He caught me with a kick, and that kick cut me, but there’s nothing about these hands that he’s got that I wasn’t ready for. It’s just the mixture of exchanges. What else can you say?”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/12/why-do...hamp-cody-garbrandts-heart-vows-im-still-here

EAT A DICK CONOR NUTHUGGER

“I may not have put him down all the way to his butt, but you see the look on his eyes. I saw the cut on his eye. He caught me with a kick, and that kick cut me, but there’s nothing about these hands that he’s got that I wasn’t ready for. It’s just the mixture of exchanges. What else can you say?”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/12/why-do...hamp-cody-garbrandts-heart-vows-im-still-here

EAT A DICK CONOR NUTHUGGER

You must've not read my remark. It was visibly a headbutt that opened up Cruz. Go watch the replay. The gash may of gotten worse with the headkick, and that's what he may be thinking about, but there was definitely a headbutt there that did it.

HAHAHA...and it's ironic you hate the goat, when you like his little wanna-be.

Easily defended.
maxresdefault.jpg

You must've not read my remark. It was visibly a headbutt that opened up Cruz. Go watch the replay. The gash may of gotten worse with the headkick, and that's what he may be thinking about, but there was definitely a headbutt there that did it.

Easily defended.
maxresdefault.jpg

For further humiliation

WHAT NOW CUM SLINGER?

One thing this fight highlighted for me, which I must have noticed in the past but not taken stock of properly is Cruz is a fucking terrible puncher. I think I may have been brainwashed. I think I've subconsciously believed everything Rogan&Goldberg have said and taken Cruz's weird, unorthodox style to be 'good striking'.

His punching technique is fucking awful, isn't it. And it can't just have been this fight, I must have noticed this in the past?!

Its why he's pillow fisted, he's not sitting down on his punches, he's looking looking to get out of the pocket as soon as he throws his punch.

Easily defended.
maxresdefault.jpg
Actually.. If you WATCH the replay, you will see it was Cody's brow that actually would've been in the position to be opened up, as the clash hit the top of Doms head, and opened neither man up.

After the headbutt in the 3rd saw the tide change completely. Cody saw blood and just kept going for it. Not taking away from Cody he did an excellent job capitalizing on it and completely took over the fight. Was a scrap and wish you guys wouldn't shit on either fighter they showed a lot of heart last night but then again it's sherdog so fuck u guys lol

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...k-dominick-cruz-was-as-slow-he-was-at-ufc-207

Garbrandt, 25, said the tide began to turn after a close beginning of the fight when what he believed was a knee opened up a cut near Cruz’s left eye.

That’s when it changed right there,” Garbrandt said. “He didn’t like that blood running down his face. That’s when I said, ‘Dominick, are you having fun yet?’ And he didn’t answer me. In the first and second round, he would answer me back each time. That’s right then, I knew that he wasn’t having fun in the fight.”

Garbrandt didn’t feel like he got the Cruz people talked about at UFC 207, at least in terms of speed and quickness. The new UFC bantamweight champion, who took the belt off Cruz with a unanimous decision victory Friday night in Las Vegas, was actually pretty surprised.

“I was really just curious to see his speed, his angles,” Garbrandt said at the post-fight press conference. “Everyone believed the hype of him being … he’s The Matrix, he’s a ghost in there. He’s great. I’m not taking nothing away from him, but I was almost in shock he was as slow as he was in his movements and his angles weren’t there.”

Cody made him look slow and tired. Cruz without height and reach advantage looks pedestrian.
Cruz is a pussy. Team Cody GOATbrandt!

Maximum movement, minimum offence... kinda like clay Guida

Back