"Dominick are you having fun yet?" - Cody No Love Garbrandt

What a dumbass it was a headbutt that put the gash above Cruz's eyebrow. Tool. I think Cruz can take the rematch he needs to stop all the sportscaster crap.

Lol...if you don't think Cruz looked off last night, even before Garbrandt even landed a punch, you've never seen a Cruz a fight, or at least knew what the fuck you were looking at.
LOL! So you're making excuses out of thin air now huh. If no one's talked about any pre-existing issues, then there were none. I've seen Cruz's looping punches since WEC bud, he's finally fought someone with boxing skills that's over 5'5 with just as good boxing defense and TDD. Man up, don't be one of those guys, "Oh, well he obviously wasn't himself since he lost!" gtfoh lol.

Cry some more, and give Dom a hug. Even though he's too old for you and you like younger boys.

Says the guy salivating over little baby-faced Cody! LOL

You probably only like him cause he brings that kid everywhere around for you to look at.

Lol...if you don't think Cruz looked off last night, even before Garbrandt even landed a punch, you've never seen a Cruz a fight, or at least knew what the fuck you were looking at.
He looked pretty fucking slow against Faber the third fight too, the injuries caught up to him. Cody made him look even SLOWER

You probably only like him cause he brings that kid everywhere around for you to look at.
We like him because he exposed pattycake Cruz for the runner that he is.

#AndNEW

LOL! So you're making excuses out of thin air now huh. If no one's talked about any pre-existing issues, then there were none. I've seen Cruz's looping punches since WEC bud, he's finally fought someone with boxing skills that's over 5'5 with just as good boxing defense and TDD. Man up, don't be one of those guys, "Oh, we he obviously wasn't himself since he lost!" gtfoh lol.

Now that he's not fighting midgets, its the age and injury excuse LOL

For me, this was one of the biggest title fight upsets ever, I legitimately believed 100% that Cruz would dominate him.

I dont have his pre-pubescent pic as my AV like you did for Mcgregor, Pedo. Why aren't you using that pic by the way, child molestor?

Cody is delusional if he thinks he fought the best version of cruz last night. Cruz was taken out of his element last night by needing to pursue the fight. The laughable fact is people thinking now that cruz has lost he can never ever beat Cody in a rematch. He will go back, analyse the footage, reassess, and come back even better. Cody's time on the top will be very short lived. He doesn't beat TJ or Cruz in the rematch.

Soak it up Cody. He'll be Alvarez like in his tenure as champ.

He said he was surprised how slow he was.

Ie ... not the Cruz he expected.

Cruz has clearly lost a step, he didn't look near as fast last night as he has in the past

It happens to everyone though, the guy is getting older and has had so many knee injuries

He's 31 for fucks sake. Not 50

Cody is delusional if he thinks he fought the best version of cruz last night. Cruz was taken out of his element last night by needing to pursue the fight. The laughable fact is people thinking now that cruz has lost he can never ever beat Cody in a rematch. He will go back, analyse the footage, reassess, and come back even better. Cody's time on the top will be very short lived. He doesn't beat TJ or Cruz in the rematch.

Soak it up Cody. He'll be Alvarez like in his tenure as champ.

Dominick can never beat Cody. He can't go one fucking round without getting stunned and rocked by him. There really is nothing more to see

What a dumbass it was a headbutt that put the gash above Cruz's eyebrow. Tool. I think Cruz can take the rematch he needs to stop all the sportscaster crap.

Cruz himself said it was the head kick at round 4 tool

If that wasn't humiliating enough do you want me to post the actual press conference where he says it?

One thing this fight highlighted for me, which I must have noticed in the past but not taken stock of properly is Cruz is a fucking terrible puncher. I think I may have been brainwashed. I think I've subconsciously believed everything Rogan&Goldberg have said and taken Cruz's weird, unorthodox style to be 'good striking'.

His punching technique is fucking awful, isn't it. And it can't just have been this fight, I must have noticed this in the past?!

Good boxing and solid footwork beats Dom's dancing every day of the week. I'm glad to see Dom get beat after he jogged his way to the title against TJ.

One thing this fight highlighted for me, which I must have noticed in the past but not taken stock of properly is Cruz is a fucking terrible puncher. I think I may have been brainwashed. I think I've subconsciously believed everything Rogan&Goldberg have said and taken Cruz's weird, unorthodox style to be 'good striking'.

His punching technique is fucking awful, isn't it. And it can't just have been this fight, I must have noticed this in the past?!

Double like.

LOL! So you're making excuses out of thin air now huh. If no one's talked about any pre-existing issues, then there were none. I've seen Cruz's looping punches since WEC bud, he's finally fought someone with boxing skills that's over 5'5 with just as good boxing defense and TDD. Man up, don't be one of those guys, "Oh, well he obviously wasn't himself since he lost!" gtfoh lol.

1dxet4.jpg

I am a huge Cruz fan, but let's be honest he got manhandled in that fight. He's a 22 - 2 fighter he's still brilliant. He just needs to train harder at fixing some holes and come back. I believe in Dom.

Back