• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dominic Cruz triggered by Garbrandt...Cormier tries to step in to ease the tension!

Cody is team alpha male and has been calling Dom out since he beat Faber.
Cruz loves to target team alpha male and calls them team alpha fail yada yada
Cody talked some shit back
Cruz said he was a kid with daddy issues,

He's an adopted kid and apparently took that (and one other comment Cruz made about daddy issues) to heart.

Yeah i know Cruz owns team beta male but no idea who this Cody guy was except he banged out my girl Vanzant lol

And thanks for the post.

Cruz going to make this guy go legit crazy after he beats him.

Stop with this shit already. Nate is not top 10 at 170. He's top 10 at 155. There's a difference.

Oh, really?

So fighting a top 10 lightweight at welterweight in the UFC poses the same challenge and risks as those faced by a current UFC BW who once fought at 155 against a no-name in a regional org?

Sure, dawg.

Let me know when Cruz calls out Holloway for a fight at lightweight. LOL

Oh, really?

So fighting a top 10 lightweight at welterweight in the UFC poses the same challenge and risks as those faced by a current UFC BW who once fought at 155 against a no-name in a regional org?

Sure, dawg.

Let me know when Cruz calls out Holloway for a fight at lightweight. LOL

Did I say anything like that? No, I did not. Not even close.

Let me know when you develop some reading comprehension skills.

According to Cody, Cruz talked shit about Cody not having a father around when growing up...If true, that's some fucked up shit to be using as trash talk...IMO..Cruz is gonna get some No love treatment and get knocked out...gonna be ugly
cruz will beat him like a red headed step child lol

I seriously doubt anyone can get into Cruz's head.

I think a pillow could get into Cruz's head.

"You see that fucking bastard eyeballing you, Dom? He's laughing at you, man. He doesn't think you can do it! Yeah, none of them think you can do it. We'll show them. We're the best. Fuck him. Bout to go prove the world wrong, all of them. They'll see!"

- Dominick Cruz getting ready to go to bed.

I liek schaubs story about cruz you can totally see it being true as well the dude seems super competitive.That being said 49-46 cruz

"You see that fucking bastard eyeballing you, Dom? He's laughing at you, man. He doesn't think you can do it! Yeah, none of them think you can do it. We'll show them. We're the best. Fuck him. Bout to go prove the world wrong, all of them. They'll see!"

Lol sounds awfully like the karting story from schaub

Garbrandt hits hard and is a phenomenal athlete but unless he starches Domo there's no way he's winning this fight. He may even get finished, the disparity in skill is so great.

Lol yeah the only one who can mess with dominick's head is dominick himself

Cody will get knocked out by Cruz because he just keeps rushing . Cruz will tag him again and again

Back