• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dominic Cruz triggered by Garbrandt...Cormier tries to step in to ease the tension!

Garbagerant knocked out few midgets and now hes all pumped up. -Kenny Florian

Cody had a decent suit but the neck tat killed it

I reckon I could beat Cormier... beat him a bowl of dough so he can make cake with.

Nothing to see here, Dom suited up playing pocket billiards, while DC looking like a 300 pound bouncer next to him.

Couldn't really see Cody but I presume he was wearing his usual bitchy resting face.

Garbrandt looks good right now but it's still an easy night for the dominator. Cody isn't ready for that level. Dominic will get him Into the later rounds Cody has not seen much of.

Wow you must be really smart if you can tell all of that from a 2 second gif.

Dominick went too far with the father issues comments

But garbrandt is a total tryhard dickhead so he earned it too.

Dominick by however he wants.

Pretty sure that TS is Cody.
Dom has his hands in his pockets and was walking towards him. Cody is a typical dudebro. No one at this level is afraid of anyone. Dom has even said that he wants that fight

Its shocking how hard Cody hits for his size. Hes like a mini Conelo Alvarez. Viscous kid, thats fun to watch. But I wouldn't pay to see him chase "Snuz" around for five rounds. No thanks.

I would favor Cody outside of the cage and Cruz inside of it.

Back