• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dominic Cruz triggered by Garbrandt...Cormier tries to step in to ease the tension!

Yes, because Cruz should have gotten into a scrap with Cody right there. Not like it would have gotten him in shit, and would have cost him his analyst gig. They will fight, eventually, when they're supposed to.

Dudebrahs, mang.

Dom got his hands in his pockets knowing Garbrandt ain't gonna be able to touch him with his elusive and unconventional movement.

Cruz got in Cody's head with the "Daddy" stuff. LOL

Cruz late TKO against Gartats

Cody is going to do something about it.

According to Cody, Cruz talked shit about Cody not having a father around when growing up...If true, that's some fucked up shit to be using as trash talk...IMO..Cruz is gonna get some No love treatment and get knocked out...gonna be ugly

this gonna be good fight people would like to watch..

Warbrandt is much better at this than his brah Faber. Faber comes across too clowny. Warbrandt sells I'm going to decapitate Cruz. I actually think the youngster (or the situation) has gotten to Cruz. Cruz is a bit tempermental normally anyways.

I was going to say it doesn't take much to get to Cruz. TJ was just that bad at trash talking that he made Cruz look like he was on some other level.

The gif shows absolutely nothing happening. I smell a shill.

Cody is such a trouble maker, he should be reported to principle for stirring up shit...

Alpha male elementary school is where the bad seeds go these days

"Triggered"

Another good one from the Shertard dictionary.

Cody trying hard to get to Cruz, Cruz trying hard to show hes not gotten to, DC looking nothing like a sumo but rather unimpressive standing next to what many people on here call a "manlet"

Cruz just proved he doesn't need hands to intimidate neck tattooer

Can't wait to see Decisionator getting robbed from his conscious & taking a sleep on that matt.

Back