Dom says ref smelled like cigarettes and alcohol

It is pretty obvious the guy has a massive drink problem. I mean just listen to his voice - Dom still lost though.

Km2XVXth_400x400.jpg

Keith just making sure he doesn’t get corona. the combo of nicotine and alcohol is going to destroy the virus

All nonsense Keith Peterson was ripping black and milds and sipping henny

I hope Cruz bitches enough about this that it causes the UFC to drop him as a commentator.

Dom just doesnt like guys with neck tats

It was an okay stoppage. Dude got dropped hard and ate 10 unanswered shots.

Feed him to Yan next.
11. While he was in the doggy style position. Making no progress in defending himself. Was a good stoppage.

Was this Steve Mazzagatti's excuse too?

Upon further consideration, that was a really cheap shot at the ref who worked a bout that resulted in stoppage. Could have been handsanitizer.

Dom has little man syndrome. Whenever something doesn't go his way he looks for every excuse he can to prove why it was an outside source that caused him to fuck up

Dominick is behaving in an abhorrent fashion, taking advantage of his position as a respected commentator to gaslight people's opinions and defame the no-nonsense Keith Petersen.

He DARES to say that he "told the ref that I want every chance to recover." What the hell is that, why does he think he gets to dictate to a ref how to handle his fight? I have NEVER heard of a fighter have the unmitigated gall to say that. I am glad he got KTFOed. He was OUT.

He told Megan that Herb smelled okay though, and wondered why fighters can’t as for a new referee. Maybe Dom trying to make an excuse for losing? Discuss.
Now if he said weed and crack then we might have something here.

Cigarettes are a red herring

real issue is that Dom is claiming the ref was impaired

full investigation.

if the referee was drinking, he needs to be suspended immediately.

if Dom just made it up, he should be suspended

this is a serious accusation that questions both the safety protocols for fighters as well as the integrity of the sport

Dom probably smells like women's deodorant and Paul Mitchell hair mousse.

Back