Dom says ref smelled like cigarettes and alcohol

To be honest, Peterson wasn't on point last night. He called it was punch when Cowboy got eye poked and that Cruz stoppage was very questionable IMO.

Cruz was going to win imo but would've been down 2 rds at that stage. Early bs stoppage.

To be fair, Keith Peterson does sound like he smokes three packs unfiltered a day

Stephens was getting straight elbowed in the face.

Cruz was covering up and getting hit on the gloves.

Both fights get stopped.
Cruz never covered up

I don't see dom lying so it's likely true.

That's kind of the thing. NO ONE thinks Dom is lying. But he has a reputation that makes him bringing it up seem petty.

But actually, folks, it's not all petty from an administrative standpoint. In their (officials working as contractors under commissions) rulebooks, there is some clause about not working while under the influence of certain substances. Working while under the influence of alcohol would be something prohibited, obviously.

I guarantee, and WILL ACCEPT WAGERS, that the commission looks into it. Will something happen to this ref? I don't know. But I GUARANTEE THEY WILL LOOK INTO IT. Any opposing views? *pause* Nah.

For what its worth Keith looks like he cooks some pretty good meth on the side. So who knows?

It is more likely than not that the allegation is true.

The methhead thing? Only you would know. "Real recognize real."

So what, herb, smoked a little herb and nailed a bud light before the fight.
<{cruzshake}>

and yes ive just realised it was Keith Peterson.<{1-1}>

I feel like in hindsight the fight could have continued but to Peterson's defense, he was in motion to stop the fight right before Dom started to rise to his feet. And the only reason he was in motion to stop the fight was because Dom was dropped by a monster knee and ate about ten unanswered blows.

Keith Peterson and other refs could be heavy drinkers/alcoholics the way many cops are

They have a thankless job and get shit on constantly

People comparing this loss to TJs. While they are similar, TJ got dropped tried to get up and was dropped again before face planting. Dom was dropped badly but I think he would have been able to make it to the bell that was like 2 seconds away.

People comparing this loss to TJs. While they are similar, TJ got dropped tried to get up and was dropped again before face planting. Dom was dropped badly but I think he would have been able to make it to the bell that was like 2 seconds away.

lmao Dom was rocked a hell of a lot worse than TJ.

Cruz likely isn’t going to fight again unless another title shot just pops up. I didn’t think he was going to fight again until a few weeks ago when he was announced as Cejudo’s opponent. I doubt he’s interested in standard division fights.
He's a standard division fighter. Nothing more. He's 3 wins from another title shot. Hopefully they replace his mic with a dildo and turn it off while he's trying to complain on it

Back