Media Dom Cruz being annoying, and Hermansson being slick, 2 in one.

Moral Victory

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

To be honest, personally I got a better understanding from what big DC said than what little DC said anyway.

Short cliff summary:
DC: Hermansson has that herky jerky style.
Cruz: I prefer the term "in and out", I don't know what "herky jerky" means, just saying... I don't... what does it mean?
DC: It means in and out, like that.

Good patience shown from Cormier lol.

Last edited:
DC is 10X better than Cruz on the mic with way more energy.

When DC is on, I honestly turn the volume up. The guy makes the events so much more enjoyable.

Now I know TS prefers big ones to small ones lol.

So you prefer "herkyjerky" over "in and out". Well that says something about you.

It's because Dom has been accused of having an awkward, herky jerky style. It's not visually appealing at all.

Cruz is an awful commentator.
He's not awful, most of the time he actually has something of value to say, but sometimes he can just be fucking irritating (like the example shown above).

He's not awful, most of the time he actually has something of value to say, but sometimes he can just be fucking irritating (like the example shown above).
I think he is awful. Amazingly insightful on the desk, but terrible at live commentary

To be honest, personally I got a better understanding from what big DC said than what little DC said anyway.

Short cliff summary:
DC: Hermansson has that herky jerky style.
Cruz: I prefer the term "in and out", I don't know what "herky jerky" means, just saying... I don't... what does it mean?
DC: It means in and out, like that.

Good patience shown from Cormier lol.

Cruz hates herky jerky style because they associated that term with him early on

Cruz mad cuz its makes his style sound bad

I like how some folks swoon over Cruz for "putting Rogan in his place" with the play by play stuff, when in reality, Cruz is just know it all that has no chill.

I'll take Rogan's "Oh he's hurt!" over Cruz's self-love any day.

Cruz is a fucking tier 10 autist. If he wasn't in the fight game, he'd be solving rubik's cubes or remembering π.

I like how some folks swoon over Cruz for "putting Rogan in his place" with the play by play stuff, when in reality, Cruz is just know it all that has no chill.

I'll take Rogan's "Oh he's hurt!" over Cruz's self-love any day.
Dude Cruz also self loathes someone said his ex fiance is cub swansons current wife i think her name is kendra perez, i remember years ago cruz couldnt get over his ex and admit he was depressed and only had dojo, she probably left him because of his know it all attitude. nobody likes to be corrected like that over little things he probably nitpicked her and said why are you doing that? Dont fold the clothes like that or why are you washing the plates that way? Stuff like that can be a huge deal breaker who would want to marry someone knowing they would have to deal with that for the rest of their life.

Herky jerky is a better descriptor in this case.

DC is legit great. I never thought I'd enjoy him on the mic as much as I do. Rogan sort of kowtows to Cruz's bitchdom; I'm glad DC just laughs it off - it eliminates the awful secondhand embarrassment that often occurs when someone is opposite of Cruz.

Honestly, it's like watching people have to interact with a very surly autistic.

Back