Media Dom Cruz being annoying, and Hermansson being slick, 2 in one.

He's not awful, most of the time he actually has something of value to say, but sometimes he can just be fucking irritating (like the example shown above).
He is a great analyst but a terrible commentator.

To be honest, personally I got a better understanding from what big DC said than what little DC said anyway.

Short cliff summary:
DC: Hermansson has that herky jerky style.
Cruz: I prefer the term "in and out", I don't know what "herky jerky" means, just saying... I don't... what does it mean?
DC: It means in and out, like that.

Good patience shown from Cormier lol.

Maybe like myself Dom is sick of Cormier’s unprofessionalism on the mic. Granted this is a minor example. But I could give you a hundred more. And that’s just from 217 alone.

Cormier is so fucking pathetically useless on the mic I’ve invented a drinking and toking game just to help me get through his fucking lame squeaky cheerleading sessions.

He's not awful, most of the time he actually has something of value to say, but sometimes he can just be fucking irritating (like the example shown above).

what makes him irritating is his complete lack of humour, the guy is always extremely serious with zero chill, his commentary is like listening to a 60yr old lecturer that's just trying to get through the day

cruz is so annoying as a commentator...

I'm pretty sure he meant it in jest knowing that was his style?

Dom took it personal hahahah.

Ahhh King DC (little one) annoying the fuck out of people once again, you love too see it.

They should just have DC and Bisping call the fights. That would be class.

He is a great analyst but a terrible commentator.
They need to keep cruz as an in studio analyst so he doesnt keep messing with the flow in energy during commentary.

Bisping said Cruz is one of the most cold blooded competitors, and can rub people the wrong way,even when they worked the fox desk together he said Cruz is trying to one up you he has no chill.

They need to keep cruz as an in studio analyst so he doesnt keep messing with the flow in energy during commentary.

Bisping said Cruz is one of the most cold blooded competitors, and can rub people the wrong way,even when they worked the fox desk together he said Cruz is trying to one up you he has no chill.
He knows his shit, no question. He just feels the need to talk in condescending and douchey ways when he is discussing fighting with someone and it totally kills the vibe when he does it during fights.

He gets into a pissing match during every event with everyone in the booth. He doesn't play well with others.

I wish the UFC would take note and get him off the commentating team. Let him hang out with Karyn Bryant as an annalist pre/post fight. That's where he's best suited......as long as Bisping isn't in the same room, because then he becomes insufferable all over again.

He gets into a pissing match during every event with everyone in the booth. He doesn't play well with others.

Well if they would get some other commentators who aren't tards he wouldn't have to correct them all the time.

Well if they would get some other commentators who aren't tards he wouldn't have to correct them all the time.

No argument there.

If they had kept Jimmy Smith, Bryan Stann, and Frank Mir as commentators things would be pretty good. Florian did okay but he has nearly the same pitch and tone to his voice as Anik so it was hard listening to both of them at the same time.

He knows his shit, no question. He just feels the need to talk in condescending and douchey ways when he is discussing fighting with someone and it totally kills the vibe when he does it during fights.
Yeah his condescending attitude and constantly correcting opinions is what rubs people the wrong way

He's pretty good, you guys are just overly sensitive as usual

mma_s_jardine01_576.jpg

He knows exactly what it means.

What i don't get is Who Dom thinks he's appealing too? You get punched in the head for a living, you're not splitting the atom for fuck's sake.

Short cliff summary:
DC: Hermansson has that herky jerky style.
Cruz: I prefer the term "in and out", I don't know what "herky jerky" means, just saying... I don't... what does it mean?
DC: It means in and out, like that.

Good patience shown from Cormier lol.

Yeah, I love Dom but like any good Sherbro he inappropriately rubs people the wrong way.

But I loved the combo of DC and Dom because DC can be patient with him and it made for a good dynamic that night. Plus i get the feeling Dom thinks Rogan is below him.

Back