Media Dom Cruz being annoying, and Hermansson being slick, 2 in one.

To me "Herky jerky" and "in and out" can describe very different styles.

A fencer or karate guy who is extremely focused on moving in a straight line and covering a lot of distance could be described as "in and out".
Or an olympic taekwondo fighter who just constantly skips back and forth.

While "herky jerky" could describe anything from awkward hand feints to a lot of sudden level changes.
Or someone who does interrupted lateral movements, like Dom Cruz does when he seems to be circling right, only to suddenly stop and pivot left.

Man, they did Branch dirty in the rankings, bounced him out of the top 15.

herky-jerky
/ˈhəːkɪˌdʒəːki/

adjective
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICA

characterized by or moving in sudden stops and starts.

So not just necessarily back and forth, could be any kind of movement like hand feints, lateral movement, etc.

Dude Cruz also self loathes someone said his ex fiance is cub swansons current wife i think her name is kendra perez, i remember years ago cruz couldnt get over his ex and admit he was depressed and only had dojo, she probably left him because of his know it all attitude. nobody likes to be corrected like that over little things he probably nitpicked her and said why are you doing that? Dont fold the clothes like that or why are you washing the plates that way? Stuff like that can be a huge deal breaker who would want to marry someone knowing they would have to deal with that for the rest of their life.
I can easily imagine cruz doing those things. My old man is like that and he's annoying af (no as much as cruz tho).

To me "Herky jerky" and "in and out" can describe very different styles.

A fencer or karate guy who is extremely focused on moving in a straight line and covering a lot of distance could be described as "in and out".
Or an olympic taekwondo fighter who just constantly skips back and forth.

While "herky jerky" could describe anything from awkward hand feints to a lot of sudden level changes.
Or someone who does interrupted lateral movements, like Dom Cruz does when he seems to be circling right, only to suddenly stop and pivot left.
Exactly. They def aren't synonyms

Herky jerky jo master

giphy.gif

DC is 10X better than Cruz on the mic with way more energy.

When DC is on, I honestly turn the volume up. The guy makes the events so much more enjoyable.

I guess you can put me in the minority here, I really don't like Cormier as a commentator. I think he is improving slowly, but I don't know that I will ever enjoy his work.

Dude Cruz also self loathes someone said his ex fiance is cub swansons current wife i think her name is kendra perez, i remember years ago cruz couldnt get over his ex and admit he was depressed and only had dojo, she probably left him because of his know it all attitude. nobody likes to be corrected like that over little things he probably nitpicked her and said why are you doing that? Dont fold the clothes like that or why are you washing the plates that way? Stuff like that can be a huge deal breaker who would want to marry someone knowing they would have to deal with that for the rest of their life.

We don't know how Cruz is in his personal life but for some reason I can 100% see this being how he is with people/relationships.Also I was laughing since reading it in his voice brings the lulz

Back