Dollaway v Sarafian - Co-main - Really???

MrKilroyT said:
Good point, but even then I'd say it should be first or second fight on the main card. Rothwell v Gonzaga is a more deserving co-main.

This

uhhh... wut

Uhhh what indeed? Every other fight he's had has been decent. An at least he was doing something versus Miller. When I think bad I think of Stittgen VS Guimaraes, Prater VS Levesseur, and Mittrione VS Kongo.

Yeah, I was very puzzled by this, as well. I don't care if it's a free card or not, it's very weak. I really don't know what the UFC's thought-process is when making the billing of some of these cards. This is probably the weakest co-main of a UFC card since Sadollah/Lopez.

As far as Dollaway being a boring fighter, I don't think he's that bad and it's being overstated. I'll admit that I'm partially speaking out of my ass (probably like the rest of you are) by saying I don't remember some of his fights, but with that said, his fight with Hamman is extremely underrated. That was his previous fight just before the Miller fight, so it really wasn't that long ago.

Event looks good, could give two shits what the co-main is.

Sarafian is going to be one of my favorite fighters for this fight, as all CB's opponents are.

I cannot believe the UFC has made this fight a co-main event even on an FX card. Dollaway is almost always boring and Sarafian is coming off a TUF show in which he wasn't the winner (granted he was impressive on the show and only exited due to an injury).

It wouldn't even be a good co-main on a FUEL card. Hell, I'd rather see Nik Lentz vs. Diego Nunes on the main card over this fight.

really? yuck. Must want Serafian to have an easy fight to build him up, but Dollaway as a co-main? booo. These two guys should be on the facebook prelims of a minor card. I'll be skipping this one.

I don't care who is Sarafian opponent, I'm excited to see him fight.

I just want to see Daniel Sarafian fight again. If you haven't seen his fights on TUF you should really do yourself a favor and look em up. I had Sarafian easily winning against Mutante, but he got injured. This man is the uncrowned TUF Brazil winner. They should have waited and let him fight Mutante for the 6-figure contract.

I don't think this card has a real "co-main event".

As for Mutante, anyone know if he is still injured?

I just want to see Daniel Sarafian fight again. If you haven't seen his fights on TUF you should really do yourself a favor and look em up. I had Sarafian easily winning against Mutante, but he got injured. This man is the uncrowned TUF Brazil winner. They should have waited and let him fight Mutante for the 6-figure contract.

I understand people being excited to watch Sarafian fight... he's an exciting fighter. However, this is his official UFC debut and somehow he is co-main event against CB frickin Dolloway.

too bad they couldnt just switch in Jacare/Herman from the SF event the week before, would be a much better co main event.

Good point, but even then I'd say it should be first or second fight on the main card. Rothwell v Gonzaga is a more deserving co-main.

I agree, but Sarafian is more known to the brazilian audience due to the successs of TUF.

CB wins this fight

I'm very scared of this possibility, specially because if CB wins it's gonna be in the most boring possible way.
Getting a grinder for the debut is not good. Sarafian can win though. He has very good skills.

Would love Sarafian to TKO or sub him but I see a drab UD for Dollaway. Daniel will prob cut to WW, IMO.

Back