Dollaway v Sarafian - Co-main - Really???

Seems odd, for sure, but if you look at the card, there's not really any really big names that should be over that fight. Sarafian did really well on TUF and is probably fairly popular down there. I seem to remember him getting a pretty good pop from the crowd when they showed him in the audience at the last Brazil fight.

I mean, Gonzaga's right before that fight. Gonzaga's a more "known" name, but he's a middle-tier heavyweight. Sarafian is probably ear-marked as one of their future Brazilian stars.

I'm going to be honest. The only "boring" CB Dollaway fight I witnessed was his last fight. I didn't really think it was that "boring" either. I've seen far worse. At least he was working positions, but I was confused why he never really committed to finish as Miller was a dead fish under him.

uhhh... wut

After Dolloway gets beaten hopefully he will get cut.

No one will complain after CB gets blasted out of orbit by Sarafian.

did someone just call nunes a boring fighter? what the fuck?

Few things would make me happier, but it still doesn't deserve co-main status.

It's the UFC, successful TUF boys get special treatment. Not saying it's correct, but it is what it is.

I cannot believe the UFC has made this fight a co-main event even on an FX card. Dollaway is almost always boring and Sarafian is coming off a TUF show in which he wasn't the winner (granted he was impressive on the show and only exited due to an injury).

It wouldn't even be a good co-main on a FUEL card. Hell, I'd rather see Nik Lentz vs. Diego Nunes on the main card over this fight.

CB is p4p one of the most boring fighters out there. The guy couldn't finish a Jason miller who had a blown out knee annd who performed like an amateur. This is ridiculous..

Sarafian is well-rounded and has a cute marketable face. I'm sure the UFC is looking forward to make money with this kid.

I don't know why, but I will freely admit I have an irrational hate for CB. When Mu

who cares? its a free card with a great main event. stop complaining

I'll never complain about fights being free but the drop off from the main event to the co-main is astonomical. Just seems that there could easily be a better matchup.

Safarian was the best fighter on the show and would have brutalized Mutante if he wasn't hurt.

Not the greatest fight but still better than Rousey vs Carmouche. Sad but true

co main is overrated, if buffer didn't said shit before the fight you wouldn't care.

Back