Crime DOJ Files charges against four cops in the Breonna Taylor case for falsifying the arrest warrant

So you also have an issue with the cops shooting through the door at unidentified targets since kids could have been in the apartment?
If you were shot at what would be your first reaction while you have your gun out ready to enter through the door you were just shot at from?

A NY man was arrested for defending his life. When is it legal to shoot at the door? It's not! How did he know it wasn't a kid?

Well now were talking about something else. First you went from saying he was shooting at a ghost and implying he must have known it was cops because otherwise why would he shoot. I was just trying to explain that if it's a no knock warrant all your going to hear is someone trying to break the door down.

Now as far as legal. I don't think it's legal to shoot at a door at all. I don't know where he lived though or his mindset but maybe he was just scared as fuck and started shooting. If he lived in a dangerous area not exactly surprising. Then again all charges against the BF were dropped so maybe it is legal in that situation. This is Louisville not NY so this is a redstate and redstates tend to be much more lenient when it comes to home protection.

Your right though he wouldn't know if it was a kid or not and all the more reason to stop with these no knock warrants. Putting peoples lives in danger just to catch a women who might be holding a pack for her ex? So pointless and a waste of everyone's time.

34127374-8816249-In_one_text_message_to_Walker_Taylor_sent_an_image_of_herself_wi-a-37_1602138665485.jpg

Say her name

Why do you hate the 2nd amendment?

Well now were talking about something else. First you went from saying he was shooting at a ghost and implying he must have known it was cops because otherwise why would he shoot. I was just trying to explain that if it's a no knock warrant all your going to hear is someone trying to break the door down.

Now as far as legal. I don't think it's legal to shoot at a door at all. I don't know where he lived though or his mindset but maybe he was just scared as fuck and started shooting. If he lived in a dangerous area not exactly surprising. Then again all charges against the BF were dropped so maybe it is legal in that situation. This is Louisville not NY so this is a redstate and redstates tend to be much more lenient when it comes to home protection.

Your right though he wouldn't know if it was a kid or not and all the more reason to stop with these no knock warrants. Putting peoples lives in danger just to catch a women who might be holding a pack for her ex? So pointless and a waste of everyone's time.
Lol I'm not for a no knock warrant. Maybe someone should change the law in that state?

It is NOT legal to fire a gun within city limits let alone through a door not knowing who's on the other side.
We use to get doorbell ditchers when I lived in CA. I guess I should of just shot through the door just in case it was a bad guy.

Lol I'm not for a no knock warrant. Maybe someone should change the law in that state?

It is NOT legal to fire a gun within city limits let alone through a door not knowing who's on the other side.
We use to get doorbell ditchers when I lived in CA. I guess I should of just shot through the door just in case it was a bad guy.

Yea I didn't really think it was. I just don't know the laws in that state to say for sure. Weird that the DA never went after him for it though. Doorbell Ditchers and someone using a battering ram on your door are very very different things. I've been involved in both and believe me you know the difference and one is much much scarier than the other.

The police were shitty and Breonna was shitty. She didn't deserve to die but she wasn't murdered. The cops should never be allowed to execute a no knock warrant. Falsifying warrants should carry a hefty sentence.

Also someone posting a picture of Breonna with a gun does not make that poster racist. The point of the picture was to show that she was fully taking part in the "game".

The police were shitty and Breonna was shitty. She didn't deserve to die but she wasn't murdered. The cops should never be allowed to execute a no knock warrant. Falsifying warrants should carry a hefty sentence.

Also someone posting a picture of Breonna with a gun does not make that poster racist. The point of the picture was to show that she was fully taking part in the "game".
They know everything you just said is true.

Yea I didn't really think it was. I just don't know the laws in that state to say for sure. Weird that the DA never went after him for it though. Doorbell Ditchers and someone using a battering ram on your door are very very different things. I've been involved in both and believe me you know the difference and one is much much scarier than the other.
If you have you would understand the LEOs were just doing their jobs. Like i said, get rid of the no knock warrant. But hey you guys know best.

If you have you would understand the LEOs were just doing their jobs. Like i said, get rid of the no knock warrant. But hey you guys know best.

Well actually in this case it seems the LEOs were not doing their jobs as they are being charged with a crime. I think before that some were even fired for not following proper procedures.

Well actually in this case it seems the LEOs were not doing their jobs as they are being charged with a crime. I think before that some were even fired for not following proper procedures.
Is this the first time the were charged? What was the results of the first trials?

Is this the first time the were charged? What was the results of the first trials?

I think it is the first time. I know 2 cops were fired after the incident as well for not following procedures and those cops are being charged as well.

Most cops are scum but that does not change the importance of my post. She was on camera running boxes in out of a stash house also. Someone should have tried to steer her into a better path instead of letting her run with drug dealers and then going nuts when she got killed in a police shooting.

Also I don’t remember if this was a no-knock warrant or not but if it was that is another big issue. No-knock lead to a lot of bad things.

Yeah, god forbid Americans have the right to defend against strangers trespassing in the middle of the night (cops with a fake warrant).

Man, you guys surely would love living in Soviet Russia or Nazi Germany.

I could be thinking about another case but didn't one of them shoot at cops?

Apparently cops shot themselves and they fabricated evidence that they were shooting at them.

For others that didn't know about this case. How do you say no one knocked but you fire "a warning shot " out the door? How would you know they were even there?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12833856/breonna-taylors-bf-told-cops-she-shot-at-them-first/

Man, you really need to stop because we know that cops tampered with the scene. We can't trust any shit of what cops are saying or anything they extracted from the guy under duress.

We know that the cop sucking prosecutor refused to charge him, we used to think it was because of optics, but it seems it was because it would bring light over how tampered the scene was.

The cops should never be allowed to execute a no knock warrant. Falsifying warrants should carry a hefty sentence.

Breaking into a home with a fake warrant is home invasion and in most states any deaths that come from home invasion are hung over the home invaders.

Back