Crime DOJ Files charges against four cops in the Breonna Taylor case for falsifying the arrest warrant

There was no evidence that linked her ex's business to her apartment or her current boyfriend.

If they hadn't lied in the warrant, the shootout, which very nearly got her neighbors killed, never would've happened.

If this shit was as clearcut as you're making it sound, then competent investigators would've been able to make the case without initiating an illegal search.

I recall evidence that she was assisting her ex's crimes activity.

34127374-8816249-In_one_text_message_to_Walker_Taylor_sent_an_image_of_herself_wi-a-37_1602138665485.jpg

Say her name
you have something against black women exercising her 2A rights?

Most cops are scum but that does not change the importance of my post. She was on camera running boxes in out of a stash house also. Someone should have tried to steer her into a better path instead of letting her run with drug dealers and then going nuts when she got killed in a police shooting.

Also I don’t remember if this was a no-knock warrant or not but if it was that is another big issue. No-knock lead to a lot of bad things.

The police claim to have knocked. The bigger issue is why were they executing a warrant to arrest somebody (the ex-boyfriend) who was already in police custody?

I could be thinking about another case but didn't one of them shoot at cops?

Current boyfriend admitted to firing one shot at the ground in warning.
Thanks. You can't fire a gun as a warning. It's against the law.

I haven't followed this case so I'll butt out. I just know what the law says.

A woman is exercising her 2A rights. What's wrong with that? My redneck friends post photos of themselves and their guns all the time. It's weird but seems to be part and parcel of our US culture now.
Guys like @foxnewsfan only care about the 2A when people who look - and politically think - like them might have their 2A rights infringed upon.

Thanks. You can't fire a gun as a warning. It's against the law.

I haven't followed this case so I'll butt out. I just know what the law says.
The boyfriend fired at them because he thought they were home-invaders. They did not identify themselves as cops and they exercised a no-knock warrant.

If someone attempts to break into into your house/apartment, and you are armed, are you going to defend yourself?

No-Knock warrant are bullshit. How is someone to know the people trying to break-in are LEOs or criminals? We have the 2nd Amendment to protect ourselves, so why wouldn't a person use a firearm when faced with what they reasonably perceive to be home-invaders.

So this guy just decided to shoot out the door at a ghost? Because yeah he didn't know who was there. Haha

I'm guessing he started shooting once he heard someone either messing with the door handle or trying to bust in seems most likely. I mean the guy had no criminal record and he just decides todays the day I'm shooting at cops even though I have absolutely no reason to?

I'm guessing he started shooting once he heard someone either messing with the door handle or trying to bust in seems most likely. I mean the guy had no criminal record and he just decides todays the day I'm shooting at cops even though I have absolutely no reason to?
A NY man was arrested for defending his life. When is it legal to shoot at the door? It's not! How did he know it wasn't a kid?

Back