Dogs are terrible

Only a cat would make a thread like this the very next day after one of our brethren had to put their dog down.

Cats are heartless and evil and I hate them.

We had cats as family pets when I was a kid and I thought they were aiight. Then the cats died when I was a teenager (one of them drowned himself in our pool, probably in some twisted attempt to spite us) and we got a dog. That was when I realized how awful cats really are.

Dogs are terrible terrible.

Hitler liked dogs and dogs liked Hitler

400973-hitler-dogs.jpg

Some dogs even look like Hitler

hitler_2744936b.jpg

Dogs also have smelly dog farts.

If you like dogs you might be Hitler or a vegetarian. Hitler was a vegetarian, imagine if he was a full blown vegan. That would have been scary. Because vegans are crazy. But Hitler was too.

/the end
I found Isa's photo guys
on-the-internet-nobody-knows-youre-a-dog-meme-1.jpg

I thought it was pretty pathetic when the TS put pics of cats up on the post pictures of yourself thread like they are really a cat or something but I let it slide. People that dont like dogs suck and I think the TS is probably messed up in the head or something

free image uploading

Let's not get out of hand now. Kardashians is easily the worst poster on this board and it's not really close.

Fucking thank you! Is that person even real? Why do people even talk to it like it's a real woman?

Fucking thank you! Is that person even real? Why do people even talk to it like it's a real woman?

I have no idea. I only read it's posts when I have to. Even then I hope another mod sees it before me so I can skip over them. Just awful in every sense of the word. Unfortunately, we can't ban someone for being a horrific poster or pretending to be a female online. I have been around these boards a while and I can't recall a worse gimmick. Literally nothing posted is even remotely amusing​

I'm eating 3 cats today, only because of this thread. Hope you're happy TS - it's all your fault.

Let's not get out of hand now. Kardashians is easily the worst poster on this board and it's not really close.

Since we are taking about that guy , it's a little odd to me that he hasn't made an appearance in this thread. Presentation is very similar to this shtick also .

I have no idea. I only read it's posts when I have to. Even then I hope another mod sees it before me so I can skip over them. Just awful in every sense of the word. Unfortunately, we can't ban someone for being a horrific poster or pretending to be a female online. I have been around these boards a while and I can't recall a worse gimmick. Literally nothing posted is even remotely amusing​

*they

Why does it have to be one or the other? I like cats and dogs. Shit man.

Next thing you know.... we're going to be calling one a Democrat and one a Republican.

Why does it have to be one or the other? I like cats and dogs. Shit man.

Next thing you know.... we're going to be calling one a Democrat and one a Republican.
what about the Tea Party...
hamster-soon.gif

or the Independents...
tumblr_mrixnzZhK31s9j50do6_r6_400.gif

Cats are awesome. TS just gives them a bad name by making it a species war.

Dig jabber. Wow that should be the new slang for dog owners.

You filthy dig jabber!!! - it has a nice sound to it. Sounds very racist. I like it.

It's actually gay slang for men that like rough sex.

Back