Dogs are terrible

Since we are taking about that guy , it's a little odd to me that he hasn't made an appearance in this thread. Presentation is very similar to this shtick also .

Doesn't come around when a mod calls it out. Never even a response. The only good thing is everyone gets about a 24 hour reprieve

lol...I always have a lot of mineral water and a Gatorade type of drink...

I see what you're implying, mah man. Dat sweaty marathon dehydration. I prefer dat coconut drank myself. Gatorade's too artificial tasting.

I see what you're implying, mah man. Dat sweaty marathon dehydration. I prefer dat coconut drank myself. Gatorade's too artificial tasting.
I use this stuff...
eload_1500g_orange.JPG

Doesn't come around when a mod calls it out. Never even a response. The only good thing is everyone gets about a 24 hour reprieve

So what's the deal.....does Finkle = Einhorne in this case or what? Don't you guys have super IP tracing powers or something?

So what's the deal.....does Finkle = Einhorne in this case or what? Don't you guys have super IP tracing powers or something?

People use proxies all the time. Can we track it down if we really want to, yeah, but it's a waste of time honestly as no rules were broken. Like I mentioned before, being a terrible poster doesn't qualify for a ban or dubbs unfotunately. I will say that if anyone believes a single post it makes I have a Nigerian prince I would like to introduce you to.

I've got both. 3 cats, 4 dogs. Probably always will. A house full of kids and animals is a happy house.

People use proxies all the time. Can we track it down if we really want to, yeah, but it's a waste of time honestly as no rules were broken. Like I mentioned before, being a terrible poster doesn't qualify for a ban or dubbs unfotunately. I will say that if anyone believes a single post it makes I have a Nigerian prince I would like to introduce you to.
Are there millions of dollars involved?

Back