Dogs are terrible

I bet he is on Grindr looking for a random rest room hook up. Filthy dog.

doggystyle.gif

I am a recovering dog owner.
It took people like Isa to not only hold the mirror to me, but to smash it on my dog gone head.

As an insecure dog owner, I was addicted to having another being follow my every command, and fall all over itself in desperation just to please me. I always took pleasure in its stupefied and needy little mug. I was in total control, not unlike Hitler, and was empowered by the fact that the devil dog would latch on to flesh with utter conviction if I deemed it so, sacrificing itself for my inadequacies. Although all this naziesque power was checked by the fact that I had to prostrate myself in worship of its daily bowel movement.

Thank Isa for this thread, your pussy is divine.

I am a recovering dog owner.
It took people like Isa to not only hold the mirror to me, but to smash it on my dog gone head.

As an insecure dog owner, I was addicted to having another being follow my every command, and fall all over itself in desperation just to please me. I always took pleasure in its stupefied and needy little mug. I was in total control, not unlike Hitler, and was empowered by the fact that the devil dog would latch on to flesh with utter conviction if I deemed it so, sacrificing itself for my inadequacies. Although all this naziesque power was checked by the fact that I had to prostrate myself in worship of its daily bowel movement.

Thank Isa for this thread, your pussy is divine.

ac9ee08bb9bdd32f2d6a1777b4a93d1f.jpg

Dogs are terrible terrible.

Hitler liked dogs and dogs liked Hitler

400973-hitler-dogs.jpg

Some dogs even look like Hitler

hitler_2744936b.jpg

Dogs also have smelly dog farts.

If you like dogs you might be Hitler or a vegetarian. Hitler was a vegetarian, imagine if he was a full blown vegan. That would have been scary. Because vegans are crazy. But Hitler was too.

/the end
I've always supported the cat posters in the Mayberry. I'm a vegetarian though...

I've always supported the cat posters in the Mayberry. I'm a vegetarian though...

There is always an exception to the rule.
You are the living prof of that.
So you are all good in my book.

kitten_hugs.jpg

A-ha! We have a veritable tsunami of Hitlers today here on sherdog.

You sure you're not hiding a Charlie Chaplin 'stache underneath all that forehead?

You sure you're not hiding a Charlie Chaplin 'stache underneath all that forehead?

Naw he is good. He is on the good side. Not all Germans was Nazis. Just the dog lovers.

Naw he is good. He is on the good side. Not all Germans was Nazis. Just the dog lovers.

I has bad grammar. I fail english umpossible!

No I swear!
6bPkdo.gif

Back