Does this train you to take body hits ( vid)

Maybe you all are shitty and have too much shit in your head to realize it.

haha.

Ok but in all seriousness what part of mschatz's first reply to you was offensive?

ever notice fighters are usually chill guys? That's cause they can be calm and look at situations objectively. Angry fighters lose fights. If you are going to get massively offended on the internet, how good of a fighter will you become?

It might get you used to getting punched in the body so I guess sort of. I notice they don't hit that liver though!

Yes it will be dangerous if they hit the liver. I think it's stupid if it's their only training but once in a while is fine.

truthfully they are doing it bare knuckle so it is a little dangerous period, but like I said it might just get you used to the sensation of what getting hit in the body feels like. I think you kinda get this from real sparring though so I see it as kind of pointless. The medicine ball technique someone stated earlier we use. Our Kru will also walk along us as we are doing leg lifts and might take it upon himself to jump down or stomp at times.

It would help to a certain extent as it will teach you to breath out on impact and absorb the force, it's probably not worth spending much time on though, just make sure your abs are really stong and you're used to taking hits from sparring

LOL at those guys in the vid, here's how it should be done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BmMjowUPVQ

I do train at a gym you freaks thats why I was speaking about gym routines last time and amount of reps. Anyways, gavin thats an awesome vid but too painful hehehehe

I do train at a gym you freaks thats why I was speaking about gym routines last time and amount of reps. Anyways, gavin thats an awesome vid but too painful hehehehe

OK...training at a gym does not mean pushing weight at the "Y" go find a MT gym and ask what they do for "body hardening" my guess is they will make you lie flat on the floor hand and feet up and drive a medicine ball to china...targeting the liver...things like that...not bad it's really fun after you've puked in the trash can because of wrestling practice earlier that night just from/to PRE exhaust your abs from some hypoxic training...
fuck thinking it's not doing anything you see it coming tense up and it still knocks the wind out of you...if you doubt try it for six months....i think your .02 will change

epic_fail.jpg

LOL I love these kind of pics, they always make me smile

Back