Does the simulation universe theory make you act different?

No because it has no tangible effect on anything. I've felt like reality isn't really happening on some level since I was 4 or 5 years old. But I think that's a common BPD trait.

IIRC correctly from previous conversations certain similarities we have make me think you have an undiagnosed case of BPD.

Maybe. Probably. I've wanted to see a shrink/therapist for a while but tbh I'm scared of what they would say. Theres a lot to decompact with me lol.

If the simulation is complex and things are as they appear in terms of everyone having consciousness and physical laws being obeyed then really whats the difference? being made up of lines of code rather than a collection of elements?
If it’s all a simulation then there is a good chance most beings you think are sentient are just algorithms and that who ever is running the simulation has power to change everything at will at any time. There’s a good change that I’m living in a universe that’s actually Sim game some teenager has on his personal computer and he can treat me like a tamagotchi.

If it's a simulation they must have some ungodly processing power, I've never noticed a glitch or some framerate drop.

Maybe. Probably. I've wanted to see a shrink/therapist for a while but tbh I'm scared of what they would say. Theres a lot to decompact with me lol.
Yeah I put therapy off for a loooong time. The nature of my mental illness makes me very introspective so I eventually figured out a lot just with google. But ultimately I was so busy just struggling to cope, that sitting down and talking to someone helped. Just seeing a different perspective.

OK, I don't know if we're living in a simulation or not, but I do know for a FACT that the universe is predetermined. And that there are numerical patterns you can find in things that allow you to predict the future. I've been doing it for years; I make MMA predictions off of it all the time.

I've been planning on revealing this to the rest of the world for years, but...

Halp me gamble!

Halp me gamble!

I haven't made up my mind yet about Jones/Smith yet but I'm getting a strong feeling Smith will pull out the upset and then get destroyed in the rematch later in the year. More on this later.

Woodley will definitely defeat Usman, though. Bet the house on him. Then bet the house on Woodley's next opponent beating him because whoever Woodley faces next is the one destined to defeat him.

No opinion on Lawler/Askren at this time. Askren probably wins, but that's based on my gut feeling, not numerology.

It's hard not to think as everything being a simulation. What's more likely? That we spawned from a very long process that began 14 billion years ago where each event needed to happen in a correct order, at a precise time and place. Or, none of that happened and we are in a simulation where the world has the appearance of being 14 billion years old, but it's not

But none of this matters lol

If anything, it makes me act more in character, so the simulation has more accurate results.

{<hhh]

In a way Ive thought about life like this. It is all kinda an illusion anyhow... In a way... As its all temporal. But the way you thinking about may lead to narcissism...

None of it's real. It's actually the inverse. What we often treasure the most is actually the least important. We treasure what? Money, fame, materialistic stuff, success... But thats all just an illusion.

It doesn't satisfy.

Instead it's the oppisite. Worshiping God, helping others is the real point of life. It's weird up until like 4 years ago... Prayer use to be a monologue. You know i pray and thats it... Wouldn't really expect an answer back. You know maybe i might expect an outcome to happen. If i was praying for someone to be healed- they be healed or for a job i might get the job... But never expect a dialogue.

Now, it's so different man. You can have a relationship with your creator. You can literally ask questions... Talk to God about anything and get a response.

A lot.of times it will be a still small voice, the bible His Word, a sermon, a pastor, a devotion... So many different ways.

My advice to you is to get into the Word. Read the bible. And then apply it. Do it. So simple, but so difficult.

Jesus said the least you did for these you did for Him.

Back