Does the simulation universe theory make you act different?

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Sometimes I spend too long thinking about the nature of reality. The universe we exist in, and life its self seems too random and bizarre, yet complex and beautiful. I convince myself that we must be living in some kind of "simulation." Now I dont know if this is a simulation literally in a supercomputer made by some higher beings, or if we are a simulation, inside a simulation, inside a simulation, inside a simulation, etc.... made by.........maybe us. As in a more advance version of humans, thats eventually start up a simulation to see how the universe unfolded. Maybe we are us, observing ourselves......and everything else in the universe.

idk man

also sometimes I get extraordinarily severe deja vu which feels like it could only be a glitch in the matrix

Don’t buy it.
Simulation or not, I still gotta pay the water bill and taxes on time, in spite of Elon or David Bohm’s take on reality.

Last edited:
Sometimes I spend too long thinking about the nature of reality. The universe we exist in, and life its self seems too random and bizarre, yet complex and beautiful. I convince myself that we must be living in some kind of "simulation." Now I dont know if this is a simulation literally in a supercomputer made by some higher beings, or if we are a simulation, inside a simulation, inside a simulation, inside a simulation, etc.... made by.........maybe us. As in a more advance version of humans, thats eventually start up a simulation to see how the universe unfolded. Maybe we are us, observing ourselves......and everything else in the universe.

idk man

Even if we're in a simulation, those camping trips are still gay and meeting transgenders online is suspect... in any dimension.

Even if we're in a simulation, those camping trips are still gay and meeting transgenders online is suspect... in any dimension.

How can transgenders be simulated if our eyes aren't real?

There’s no simulation that exists where you kill a full grown male gorilla with a baseball bat.

OK, I don't know if we're living in a simulation or not, but I do know for a FACT that the universe is predetermined. And that there are numerical patterns you can find in things that allow you to predict the future. I've been doing it for years; I make MMA predictions off of it all the time.

I've been planning on revealing this to the rest of the world for years, but...

If the simulation is complex and things are as they appear in terms of everyone having consciousness and physical laws being obeyed then really whats the difference? being made up of lines of code rather than a collection of elements?

Burden of proof is on you. You made the claim, you find a way on your own to prove it.
The burden of proof is on me.....to prove a metal baseball bat swung as hard as possible does dramatic damage to a skull?

I could easily post proof of that but I'm certain it would get me banned. The videos are out there if you wish to seek them out though

OK, I don't know if we're living in a simulation or not, but I do know for a FACT that the universe is predetermined. And that there are numerical patterns you can find in things that allow you to predict the future. I've been doing it for years; I make MMA predictions off of it all the time.

I've been planning on revealing this to the rest of the world for years, but...
I dont believe u one bit on that one chief. Change my mind by sending me your bets for tomorrow

In a parallel simulation do you own that Lancer Evo?

The burden of proof is on me.....to prove a metal baseball bat swung as hard as possible does dramatic damage to a skull?

I could easily post proof of that but I'm certain it would get me banned. The videos are out there if you wish to seek them out though

No, the burden of proof is on you to prove you could kill a full grown male gorilla with one swing of that bat to its head. None of what you posted above is what you claimed.

No, the burden of proof is on you to prove you could kill a full grown male gorilla with one swing of that bat to its head. None of what you posted above is what you claimed.
a gorilla has a skull.....metal baseball bats dont interact well with skulls when met with force. a gorilla can obviously die if its skull is cracked severely enough. hence..................

In a parallel simulation do you own that Lancer Evo?
I cant speak on parallel simulations...I suppose any and everything is possible in other versions of this universe. in the one "I" or at least what I know to be me right here right now exist in currently, its in my driveway.

Back